Wasps coming into my house?

mcfcmatt said:
johnny on the spot said:
To cut a long story short, the implanted wasp larvae gestates inside the still living whitefly larvae, which carries on feeding as if nothing has happened. A pheromone is emitted to tell other wasps that 'This seat is taken', to avoid multiple implantation and subsequent undermining of the reproductive process. Then when the time is right, the wasp larvae bursts physically from its host.

It's brutal and it's amazing.

That sounds really disgusting, what do you study? if you don't mind me asking.
Wasps.

Council guy was a waste of time, had a look and said he can't find a nest.
2 huge ones were flying around the house whilst he was here and he told me that they are Queens looking to find somewhere to hibernate.
He doesn't know how they are getting in and he can't find any nest so his advice was kill them with fly spray!
£50 well spent then! Could of got that advice from here!
Looks like I'm sharing my house for a while then!
WASP6.jpg

There is a light said:
Wasps are just evil if you ask me, their sole purpose is to annoy people.
At least spiders eat flies. What do wasps do? Nothing.
Yeah, they are just annoying, violent bastards who don't even work to make honey like bees.
Wasps are the Scousers of the insect world

mcfcmatt said:
Council guy was a waste of time, had a look and said he can't find a nest.
2 huge ones were flying around the house whilst he was here and he told me that they are Queens looking to find somewhere to hibernate.
He doesn't know how they are getting in and he can't find any nest so his advice was kill them with fly spray!
£50 well spent then! Could of got that advice from here!
Looks like I'm sharing my house for a while then!
WASP6.jpg
What you need is a teleportation device, the wasp and Jeff Goldblum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.