wasps nest

Right, you need to kidknapp one or two of the wasps, then leave ransom notes for the rest, telling them you expect them to clear off, or else they will never see their friends again...

Bluemoon115 said:
Right, you need to kidknapp one or two of the wasps, then leave ransom notes for the rest, telling them you expect them to clear off, or else they will never see their friends again...

pmsl....although my idea was more violent then yours ;)

go down to the local indian get a good stong curry and sleep in the shed and fart `em out ( you ll wake in the morning as fresh as a jailbird).....er its only a suggestion and i goota make fifty posts

des hardi said:
go down to the local indian get a good stong curry and sleep in the shed and fart `em out ( you ll wake in the morning as fresh as a jailbird).....er its only a suggestion and i goota make fifty posts

hehe funny idea

See me edited first reply. You could simply burn your shed down. Use petrol here to get rid of yellow jackets (nasty buggers that burrow underground) and I think torching your shed would eliminate the infestation.

spray it for about 5 to 15 seconds with some kind of insect killer. but be ready to run if things go pear shaped and they start coming out. after a few hours check for any activity in the nest, if there's nothing hit the nest down and break it up. ive probably sprayed about 20 of them and never had a problem. just make sure the spary goes directly in the nest.

A bloke up the road told me about the wasps nest he had at the bottom of his garden.
He decided to remove it himself with.....

1/ Scaffolding pole
2/ Petrol

His method. Push scaffolding pole from safe distance into nest and then pour the petrol down the pole. When the petrol cannister is empty, put a match into the end of the scaffolding pole. The flame will transport down the pole and into the petrol filled nest.

He lit the petrol and stood back, but this is where the flaw in the plan was highlighted. Because he'd hugely over flooded the nest with petrol what in fact he'd done was create a ballistic missile. The scaffolding pole flew toward him at a great rate of knotts, just missed him and hit the back wall of his house.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.