wasps nest

NQT said:
A bloke up the road told me about the wasps nest he had at the bottom of his garden.
He decided to remove it himself with.....

1/ Scaffolding pole
2/ Petrol

His method. Push scaffolding pole from safe distance into nest and then pour the petrol down the pole. When the petrol cannister is empty, put a match into the end of the scaffolding pole. The flame will transport down the pole and into the petrol filled nest.

He lit the petrol and stood back, but this is where the flaw in the plan was highlighted. Because he'd hugely over flooded the nest with petrol what in fact he'd done was create a ballistic missile. The scaffolding pole flew toward him at a great rate of knotts, just missed him and hit the back wall of his house.

Darwin award, mention in dispatches.

NQT said:
A bloke up the road told me about the wasps nest he had at the bottom of his garden.
He decided to remove it himself with.....

1/ Scaffolding pole
2/ Petrol

His method. Push scaffolding pole from safe distance into nest and then pour the petrol down the pole. When the petrol cannister is empty, put a match into the end of the scaffolding pole. The flame will transport down the pole and into the petrol filled nest.

He lit the petrol and stood back, but this is where the flaw in the plan was highlighted. Because he'd hugely over flooded the nest with petrol what in fact he'd done was create a ballistic missile. The scaffolding pole flew toward him at a great rate of knotts, just missed him and hit the back wall of his house.

LOL. Really made me laugh.

I remember a mate filled a nest with petrol. It was a hole in the ground. He lit it and stood back but it exploded sending earth flying everywhere. His wife felt the tremor upstairs in the house!

Lancashire Blue said:
Before you destroy them, politely enquire if Tevez has signed yet...Out of those hundreds of wasps surely one will be ITK...
pmsl, this thread has made me laugh, the Mrs thought i was laughing at her and has now fucked off up stairs... WINNER

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.