Watch WC Presentation Live

Pigeonho said:
camelcoat said:
What a clown
Thanks.

I'll tell you why I want us to lose it, not because Beckham can't speak properly, but because there are people yapping on who believe we actually have a right to host it. We don't have a right to host it, no more than the other countries in the running anyway. On talksport this week I have heard some presenters say we should win it because we are a more developed country than Russia, and because the Iberian countries are skint. How fucking arrogant can you get? Thats why I want it to fall flat on its arse.

No more than any other country. It's all in place. Nothing to do but prepare. England couldn't be any more tailor made.

gio's side step said:
Fucking hell,

When did you lot become corporate monsters. That presentation was nothing more than a load of PR bollocks which was what football has become. It did well at being such a load of corporate bollocks. Football in the community? How is it football in the community when people will be charged an average of £60 per game (thats a fact by the way).

Football United fund? Going to change the lives of people all over the country -and a legacy for people all over the world? Fuck off.

It's about money. If we have paid the FIFA officials as much as they are asking, we win the World Cup. It's that simple. If we haven't, we lose. It's a corrupt Mafia, and all this Prince William, David Cameron and SIR David Beckham crap is just a big PR propoganda tool for their own self indulgent legacies.

Well done to Eddie. He did himself and family proud. The rest can fuck off.

You should start a grumpy gits club with Johnmc

Pigeonho said:
camelcoat said:
What a clown
Thanks.

I'll tell you why I want us to lose it, not because Beckham can't speak properly, but because there are people yapping on who believe we actually have a right to host it. We don't have a right to host it, no more than the other countries in the running anyway. On talksport this week I have heard some presenters say we should win it because we are a more developed country than Russia, and because the Iberian countries are skint. How fucking arrogant can you get? Thats why I want it to fall flat on its arse.

In terms of football stadiums, we are more developed than Russia. In terms of most things, we're more developed than Russia.

The Iberian countries are potless.

That's not arrogance. Those are facts.

camelcoat said:
Pigeonho said:
Thanks.

No more than any other country. It's all in place. Nothing to do but prepare. England couldn't be any more tailor made.

That's the biggest fallacy of the lot, our bid includes Plymouth, Milton Keynes and Bristol, all of which are still on the drawing board.

Yes Arshavin, you play for Arsenal in England! If Russian football is so good why did you leave?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.