Watch WC Presentation Live

johnny on the spot said:
Tricky_Trev said:
What girl? I'm not watching it... i need better updates than this guys! ;)

The blonde chick in the video was a peach, but then they rolled out this gymnastics ironing board in a suit who fluffed her lines.

Showed a nice bit of leg in that rowing boat clip.

We have the best bid.

We've given the best presentation.

If we don't get this then all the world will know that FIFA is corrupt if they didn't already.

Phuk Tifano said:
Pigeonho said:
Thanks.

I'll tell you why I want us to lose it, not because Beckham can't speak properly, but because there are people yapping on who believe we actually have a right to host it. We don't have a right to host it, no more than the other countries in the running anyway. On talksport this week I have heard some presenters say we should win it because we are a more developed country than Russia, and because the Iberian countries are skint. How fucking arrogant can you get? Thats why I want it to fall flat on its arse.

I would suggest that taking the piss out of someone's working class accent is arrogant; I eagerly await your thoughts on Eddie's pronunciation of 'Manchestoh.'

Didn't you notice Prince Willy's attempt at trying to sound 'cockney' ..

'we lav futbawl' or certainly a postmodern attempt to blur the boundaries between the posh and the cockney

Pigeonho said:
camelcoat said:
What a clown
Thanks.

I'll tell you why I want us to lose it, not because Beckham can't speak properly, but because there are people yapping on who believe we actually have a right to host it. We don't have a right to host it, no more than the other countries in the running anyway. On talksport this week I have heard some presenters say we should win it because we are a more developed country than Russia, and because the Iberian countries are skint. How fucking arrogant can you get? Thats why I want it to fall flat on its arse.

But we do have the best bid. Russia hasn't the infrastructure and the Iberian countries are flat broke and the stadium building is government funded. In a time of austerity, the England bid would cost the least and is the bid of common sense in the current climate.

You're gonna get pelters on here and your sounding like a selfish nob. Some people sounded arrogant, so you would starve the nation of a great tournament and billions in investment and a boost for the economy.

That's top that is.

Russia is a beautiful country but corrupt as hell and full of racists/bigots, unideal for a World Cup but possibly a perfect match for corrupt FIFA.

Lokomotiv-Banana-Banner.jpg

gio's side step said:
Phuk Tifano said:
I would suggest that taking the piss out of someone's working class accent is arrogant; I eagerly await your thoughts on Eddie's pronunciation of 'Manchestoh.'

Didn't you notice Prince Willy's attempt at trying to sound 'cockney' ..

'we lav futbawl' or certainly a postmodern attempt to blur the boundaries between the posh and the cockney

I didn't notice that really...too busy wondering whether Sepp Blatter has the shiniest head in Europe

lloydie said:
camelcoat said:
No more than any other country. It's all in place. Nothing to do but prepare. England couldn't be any more tailor made.

That's the biggest fallacy of the lot, our bid includes Plymouth, Milton Keynes and Bristol, all of which are still on the drawing board.

3 - better than the 9 and 11 that need building for the russian and iberian bids.

What a terrible pitch this is.

Russias bid in a nutshell > Russia is shit and therefore you should give us the world cup.

gio's side step said:
SWP's back said:
You should start a grumpy gits club with Johnmc

Or how about a 'we don't live in a controlled box with our eyes shut subculture'?

Shit sorry. ITS FANTASTIC, MOVING, INSPIRATIONAL AND ALL ABOUT FOOTBALL IN THE COMMUNITY FOR THE UNDERPRIVILEGED -WAIT .... BECAUSE THATS WHAT THE BID TEAM ARE TELLING US.

That's the spirit,

(now take off the foil hat ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.