Watches

GStar said:
CTID1988 said:
4 Grand on a watch? You must have a tiny penis

Its not the only thing about him that's 'tiny'.

Brain?

Hope he gets it nicked. Teach him a lesson for spending such a stupid amount on a bloody watch.

Mobile phones have the time on now aswell.

paphos-mcfc said:
Got one of these. Got everything on it too. Got is as I had a nasty habit of losing my mobile. Now it's always on my wrist.

1fa6w7.jpg

What in the name of Satin's scrotum is that?

Ps Seiko make great watches for the price of them!!!!

Gelsons Dad said:
andyhinch said:
Are you planning to get divorced ?

lol

I bought mine as a reward for not murdering her!
breitling aerospace repetition minutes. Doesn't keep great time and snags on all my clothes but it's titanium and will out live me. Well as long as they keep making batteries for it.
It's a way of hiding your money , big fucking divorce watch as its known

gazhinio said:
paphos-mcfc said:
Got one of these. Got everything on it too. Got is as I had a nasty habit of losing my mobile. Now it's always on my wrist.

1fa6w7.jpg

Watch phone mate. Touchscreen

Additional Features WIFI, Dual SIM Dual Stand-by, Support memory card 4GB, MP3 / MP4player, Calendar, EBook reader, Bluetooth, MMS, FM Radio

paphos-mcfc said:
gazhinio said:
paphos-mcfc said:

1fa6w7.jpg

Watch phone mate. Touchscreen

Additional Features WIFI, Dual SIM Dual Stand-by, Support memory card 4GB, MP3 / MP4player, Calendar, EBook reader, Bluetooth, MMS, FM Radio
oh deary me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.