Watches

mekonmcfc

In the market for a new watch, dont know if i can justify going as high as an Omega, but like Tag's and anyone know if Tissot are any good ? they seem pretty reasonably priced and look well made

The citizen ecodrive range are good. I've had mine for six years and never had a problem. They are powered by your movement and never need a battery. The glass is scratch resistant and mine looks as good as new. They look good and like they cost a lot more that the £400 mine cost

Tom H Conwy exile said:
The citizen ecodrive range are good. I've had mine for six years and never had a problem. They are powered by your movement and never need a battery. The glass is scratch resistant and mine looks as good as new. They look good and like they cost a lot more that the £400 mine cost
yes i saw those, they do look a nice range

Entry level for a timepiece would be around £1000 but you can pick up a niece pre owned Omega for £300-400, might have to by a new strap which can cost £70 ish for a calf skin or more for an alligator skin. Buckles cost around the same. John Lewis do a nice budget Swiss railway watch which I think look nice for around £300, Mondail I think they're called or something

I had a Tissot for 3 years and was a great watch. Lost it about 3 months ago and just bought another one for £400 and really like it. Thats my kinda price range for a watch really so Tags and above are a bit out of my price range.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.