Watching City at the moment is like....

Plays By Sense Of Smell said:
steviemc said:
jimharri said:
Strange analogy, but you know when you've been dying to have a shit, but have had to hold it in for various reasons. Then at last you can unload, and that euphoric feeling sweeps through you? THAT feeling!

''Nurse; my tablets. QUICKLY!''
Having a shit is so...underrated.

Not by me. The simple pleasures are often the best.
Who am I to disagree? You play by sense of smell, therefore you are the master :)

after 25 mins against spuds I actually cried.

we had our own ballet on ice.

them 60's fans can envey us now.

beautiful, just beautiful.

At some point soon in one of these games the crowd will stand and spontaneously start clapping for no other reason than to show appreciation for making us smile.

as the other mp once said ' you lucky lucky bastards'.

enjoy.

jimharri said:
Another analogy. Remember that nice, warm, tingly feeling you got "down there" when you were shinning up that rope in PE? Well ; that feeling!

Now that's just weird

jimharri said:
Another analogy. Remember that nice, warm, tingly feeling you got "down there" when you were shinning up that rope in PE? Well ; that feeling!

Fucking hell, that happened to me as well. Not entirely on-topic, of course.

3rdgenerationblue said:
after 25 mins against spuds I actually cried.

we had our own ballet on ice.

them 60's fans can envey us now.

beautiful, just beautiful.

At some point soon in one of these games the crowd will stand and spontaneously start clapping for no other reason than to show appreciation for making us smile.

as the other mp once said ' you lucky lucky bastards'.

enjoy.

yep know what you mean

I sat there thinking this is the best I have ever seen us play and these days that is no mean feat

one of these games the opposition fans may just spontaneously burst into applause us the way we did for Arsenil/ Terry Henry when they so stylishly destroyed us at Maine Road on our way back from the depths

even the most biased commentators might just have to acknowledge how good we are if and when that happens...I'd like to think that football fans are still capable of that but maybe I'm giving them too much credit ;-)

Its like playing FIFA on easy. Some of the passing and movement doesn't seem real.

i said to my mate the other day 3 things stick ou in my life, being in Vegas needing the dealer to turn over the ace of spades to give me a royal flush at odds of 500-1 and seeing it come, Felix Trinidad fight Ricardo Mayorga in Madison Square Gardens and the QPR game, but this at the moment is just day after day of happiness tied in with that lot being laughed at, I'm sure everyone is but we REALLY need to take in just how good this is while its here
I LOVE YOU CITY

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.