Watching City at the moment is like....

Didsbury Dave said:
jimharri said:
Another analogy. Remember that nice, warm, tingly feeling you got "down there" when you were shinning up that rope in PE? Well ; that feeling!

Fucking hell, that happened to me as well. Not entirely on-topic, of course.

Where was the PE teacher whilst all this Gooch-tingling was taking place?

He wasn't called Fred Talbot was he?

The Flash said:
Didsbury Dave said:
jimharri said:
Another analogy. Remember that nice, warm, tingly feeling you got "down there" when you were shinning up that rope in PE? Well ; that feeling!

Fucking hell, that happened to me as well. Not entirely on-topic, of course.

Where was the PE teacher whilst all this Gooch-tingling was taking place?

He wasn't called Fred Talbot was he?
God no; think his name was Stuart. The one thing I remember he had this manic laugh and he was a blue. Don't know what ever happened to him.

Prozac (I imagine). Plenty of shit going on for me at the moment but City is making me happy when skies are grey!

You have just found out that you are one of only two that has won the lottery. You're still in shock as your other half comes home. She doesn't yet know. Collecting some candles and walking upstairs she says "I am going to run a bath, will you join me. Oh and by the way I put your numbers on this morning as you always forget". You hadn't.

Quick bump.
It's unbelievable, I've took the missus away for a fortnight, and I've seen City vs Southampton/ City vs arsenal/ City vs Fulham and now City vs Barca all within the 5 days we've been here (mostly canal plus). Our exposure in Europe must be getting bigger everyday.
utagetys.jpg

bgblue said:
Quick bump.
It's unbelievable, I've took the missus away for a fortnight, and I've seen City vs Southampton/ City vs arsenal/ City vs Fulham and now City vs Barca all within the 5 days we've been here (mostly canal plus). Our exposure in Europe must be getting bigger everyday.
utagetys.jpg
You think thats good. When in Goa this year city tv was on every week with the whole match from that week. Plus, most of the city tv stuff which is on the offical site. Over 2 hours of city on one of the main sports channels.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.