Watching City whilst on Holiday experiences

Going slightly off topic, I've been in North Wales this weekend and in Llandudno on saturday the number of city shirts I spotted probably outnumbered every other team combined

Also there's a football souvenir shop on the pier and the City section is bang centre of the main window dominating over everything

Dead right mate, I was there the other week, I bought a City Santa from the shop on the pier.
Nice couple who run it, City fans big customers.

I'm in Palma, Spain these days. I've found a sports bar called The Sportsman, in El Arenal, which is run by a couple from Liverpool, and I'll be going there tonight.

If anyone else here in close vicinity, I hope to see you there.

New season, first match watched in a pub in Coniston alongside a Wolves supporter and old City fan ( said he has been to all 92 league grounds apart from The swamp and never will) . I am in Croatia next week so need to find a bra in Makarska to watch Chelsea game!

Apologies but I've just discovered this unintentionally funny thread. My favourite is the holiday where you can win 'a nice lady'.

New season, first match watched in a pub in Coniston alongside a Wolves supporter and old City fan ( said he has been to all 92 league grounds apart from The swamp and never will) . I am in Croatia next week so need to find a bra in Makarska to watch Chelsea game!
I think you need to edit your post or perhaps you are a cross dresser who likes to watch football in a bra

Watched Chelsea match yesterday in Croatia. They all love Chelsea coz of Magic. Sat with a couple of Stoke season ticket holders. Knew their stuff and did not trot out old clichés. Liked City and supporters. When second went in went and danced outside bar in rain, has been tipping it down. Even the local Chelsea lads chuckled at that one. No commentators but everyone agreed Chelsea had been dismantled...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.