Watching City whilst on Holiday experiences

Rather pathetic I know but when on holiday and I visit a cheap shirt shop full of Rag and Chav tops, I dig out any City shirts and put them on top. Used to be hard to find any to it with. Getting easier these days. Even popped into Sports Direct in Newcastle last weekend to do the same. I am a sad man ;-)

Watched us lose at Anfield in 2014 in Jersey amongst a pub full of plastic scousers. I got some terrible abuse, they thought it was in the bag. I would have loved to return there a few weeks later!

Rather pathetic I know but when on holiday and I visit a cheap shirt shop full of Rag and Chav tops, I dig out any City shirts and put them on top. Used to be hard to find any to it with. Getting easier these days. Even popped into Sports Direct in Newcastle last weekend to do the same. I am a sad man ;-)

LOL I do the same thing mate! Just like at the MCR airport there's some shops which sell both City and scum scarves etc souvenirs I always put all City stuff on top so that's all you see.

Watched the poisoned dwarf refuse to get up off the bench in a bar in Barcelona. Was in Antigua getting married when we lost 8-1 at Borough.
Watched us lose against chelsea in a pub in Prague when Zabby got sent off. Watched us lose to Ajax in a pub in Rome. Watched us dick chelsea and the rags in the space of a few days in the pub in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. I guess Jamaica's my lucky place.

Whenever on holidays I've watched our game in a company of a nice lady we've won but when I'm on my own to watch City we tend to lose.. True story so fingers crossed I can find some company when we play Everton!

In a pub in Dublin (Chaplins ?) told it was the Dublin branch City pub. Sergio's hat trick against Bayern. Only me, the wife and my lad there Oh and a couple of locals sat in the corner. Jumping up and down going mental. Landlord/barman asked if we behaved that way all the time ? Didn't realize, we were in the zone, completely gone.
Gave him a couple of badges from our supporters club, said he would pass them on at the next meeting . Always wondered if he did.

Went to Portugal for a week the year we won the league. Heard we beat Norwich 6-1 when I got off the plane. A week later I was in the airport and heard United were beating Everton but got a text saying it had finished 4-4. Everyone in the airport was asking me about it.

City 3 Utd 1, Thailand 2002. A few days after my birthday in a lovely bar and a red who was holidaying with us went back to his room and removed his Utd shirt at full time!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.