Watching England in Scotland

asahartford1

Going up to Turnberry with 8 lads this week to play golf.
We will be watching futba in a bar , 2 questions.

1 , have any lads had any good, or bad experiences watching England up there.

2, Have any Scottish lads any advice on tactics when watching England up there.
We are not sure if we are going full England shirts, singing futbas camin hame or not.

We will be drinking so that is not up for discussion.

In AYR

We are not sure if we are going full England shirts, singing futbas camin hame or not.

In AYR

I was I. Glasgow for the whole of the 2018 World Cup. I was digging in Hamilton and walked into a pub with my England shirt on for the Croatia game and got a free pint because of my bravery. I’ve got the balls of a lion. Apparently I was very lucky I walked into a Rangers pub instead of a Celtic one.

You'll be alright, go full England, shirts, gstq, rule brittania, its coming home, vindaloo the lot.
The England team haven't just raised the hopes of the English, they've galvanised a Kingdom, the men in skirts are right behind us, I'd be surprised if you had to put your hands in your pockets, free bar and food will be a minimum and the birds will be throwing themselves at you, you'll be fighting them off.
From Lands End to John o Groats we are united in belief.

I was I. Glasgow for the whole of the 2018 World Cup. I was digging in Hamilton and walked into a pub with my England shirt on for the Croatia game and got a free pint because of my bravery. I’ve got the balls of a lion. Apparently I was very lucky I walked into a Rangers pub instead of a Celtic one.

I would actually feel more confident on my own, having been in plenty of away ends unscathed over the years. More worried about loose tongues from the other lads.

You'll be alright, go full England, shirts, gstq, rule brittania, its coming home, vindaloo the lot.
The England team haven't just raised the hopes of the English, they've galvanised a Kingdom, the men in skirts are right behind us, I'd be surprised if you had to put your hands in your pockets, free bar and food will be a minimum and the birds will be throwing themselves at you, you'll be fighting them off.
From Lands End to John o Groats we are united in belief.

Rag-)

I recently watched England v Scotland in a pub in Oban. It was a pretty rough pub but the locals were mainly friendly enough.

Think the game itself helped though because it was truly shit.

On walk back to B&B there were many a Scot in fancy dress singing that they hate the English etc. Mainly kids though.

Think if you're sound enough, they'll be sound enough too.

In AYR
Enjoy the game, shout like fuck and have a bit of banter. If you sing, Scotland get battered everywhere they go, that might not end well. But, you're obviously not a fucking idiot. It's a good golf club, so the guys in there won't be nutcases.

Enjoy the game, shout like fuck and have a bit of banter. If you sing, Scotland get battered everywhere they go, that might not end well. But, you're obviously not a fucking idiot. It's a good golf club, so the guys in there won't be nutcases.

Its the night before we go to Turnberry, so we are staying in Ayr, have booked a table in some sports pub, Thursday night we are in the 5 star at Turnberry, if we actually make it out of AYR-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.