Watching final in town.

daveduke67 said:
Who's going to Manchester and where are you watching the game?

Why don't you take your daughter to city square there will be lots going on for the children .

toby said:
daveduke67 said:

Why don't you take your daughter to city square there will be lots going on for the children .

I'd spend half my time taking her to the toilet!

Already told her she's going to her Mums and seeing her sisters so will leave it at that ;-)

daveduke67 said:
toby said:
daveduke67 said:

Already told her she's going to her Mums and seeing her sisters so will leave it at that ;-)
I would take my kids if I had the chance, hate being single

moonblueboy said:
daveduke67 said:
toby said:

I'm not sure that I'd be able to keep the youngest two interested long enough - not too bad when they're seated and nowhere else to go - having the chance to run around City Square would be too much of a temptation for them! And you can guarantee that they'd want to do at least four toilet trips during the match.

My first thought after deciding I wasn't going was to see if I could get her sisters round, invite a couple of mates and their kids and turn it into a bit of a party - rattle up a bit of bunting, get out the flags from the last final, sort out a buffet and a few beers sort of thing. The youngest ones probably wouldn't be that interested in the game and would bugger off playing somewhere leaving the rest of us in peace ;-)

But that can't happen now and I don't think the match would take preference over playing with her sisters. Sort of mentioned it in passing but didn't appear to be any interest so just left things as they were rather than mess everyone about.

daveduke67 said:
moonblueboy said:
daveduke67 said:

I'm not sure that I'd be able to keep the youngest two interested long enough - not too bad when they're seated and nowhere else to go - having the chance to run around City Square would be too much of a temptation for them! And you can guarantee that they'd want to do at least four toilet trips during the match.

My first thought after deciding I wasn't going was to see if I could get her sisters round, invite a couple of mates and their kids and turn it into a bit of a party - rattle up a bit of bunting, get out the flags from the last final, sort out a buffet and a few beers sort of thing. The youngest ones probably wouldn't be that interested in the game and would bugger off playing somewhere leaving the rest of us in peace ;-)

But that can't happen now and I don't think the match would take preference over playing with her sisters. Sort of mentioned it in passing but didn't appear to be any interest so just left things as they were rather than mess everyone about.
you sound like a proper family man - respect

daveduke67 said:

Going town, but not sure where to watch the game. Thinking of getting into town at lunchtime-ish, maybe buy the city square tickets in case we end up there.

Is there likely to be much going in in the townley, Mary Ds etc? Don't fancy city sq. too many kids running about last time and its going to rain!

Couldn't get tickets and most pubs in town will be full of rags. Anyone thinking of going Mary D's?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.