Watford (A) - Post-Match Thread

Straightforward win and go top. Can’t help thinking we missed out though in a title race that might go down to goal difference. Sloppy second half.
Mate... our first 15 games have been far more difficult than Chelsea's or Liverpool's.. a fact the media have either not noticed or decided to ignore. I think at the start of the season, the general feeling on here was that if we were still in touch by the turn of the year we'd be favourite's to win it. It's beginning to look like we'll be in a far better position than 'still in touch'. A contentious issue for some, but if we get a striker in January we'll become even better (imo) and give ourselves an even greater chance

Meanwhile over to Watford for their insightful review of City.
3cc9fe508fbc73129e1aa44b66e05f1e.jpg
He's right, we were boring as f*ck when we beat them 8-0!!

I’ll pick out the negatives.

Laporte is nothing on Stones, weak link.

Sterling so so frustrating, very greedy tonight and yes he scored but my dead granny could have bagged that. But gets into so many dangerous positions, drives me batty.
See you're completely missing his movement to get in the 6 yard box unmarked. Suggest you watch the goal again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.