Watford (A) - Post-Match Thread

If Watford played the kind of football we play, I guarantee these cunts wouldn't be calling it "well drilled" or "boring".

It's boring for them as they were totally outplayed and had nothing to get excited about until we relaxed too much near the end

Weird, bitter, tinpot flutes, half of whom probably used to have united as their ‘big team’.
Remember that cup tie at our place few years back when some of them were wearing united shirts and scarves? Small time weirdos
I have had a couple of nights out round Watford before wembley matches in recent years. Talking to locals I can only remember one that was a Watford fan. The rest were fans of the big London clubs or rags

Phenomenal football.

Controversial claim, but Bernie is currently playing at least as well as prime David. David was fantastic and his legacy is hard to surpass, but right now Bernie is a more complete player than David, for he can play any position from 6 to 11: he's more versatile than David, defensively more useful, and his work-rate is out of this world.

Pep should keep Bernie, Rodri and Cancelo fresh for the final months of the season. We can win everything if those 3 are in top form April and May.
I actually dont think it's controversial. And it's no disrespect to David. Both phenomenal talents

Great performance again and its pretty incredible the level we consistently reach this season. Bernie once again with a man of the match performance and two fantastic finishes. Looks a shoe in for player of the year.

Read the comments on their forum as most things on the internet it is worth taking with a pinch of salt. Got a lot of time for Watford and have always enjoyed my visits there. Hopefully they will have a decent season and Claudio looks like he will have them playing on the front foot.

Meanwhile over to Watford for their insightful review of City.
3cc9fe508fbc73129e1aa44b66e05f1e.jpg
Kick-and-rush loving pricks. It's like preferring Elton John to Beethoven. #cunts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.