Watford Away pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A draw was acceptable against Leicester, but today a win is very very necessary. Watford will be no doubt tough. I saw their games against spurs and they were very unlucky to lose that game.

A week ago the press was focusing on us not keeping a clean sheet, now we got that out of the way it's can't win away, deal with that today and an Arsenal slip up will do nicely.

The Boys in Blue never give in, they fight to the end. So come on City, get fighting and get winning. Zab man is back we should start to rebuild our spine now. The back bone is there it just needs strengthening.

Hart
Zab
Otamendi
Mangala
Clichy
Delph
Fernandinho
Yaya
De bruyne
Silva
Aguero

Come on you blueboys!! Let's go on a long winning run!

I have a horrible feeling he will rest Sergio and play bony with the sf coming up in midweek.

..and the Sporting Life experts say:-

"Going forward City remain a serious force and it's not hard to imagine there being plenty of goals at Vicarage Road, with Troy Deeney and Odion Ighalo in incredible shape, but the value has to lie with the hosts, who look a knocking good bet at 7/1 to win an entertaining game in which both teams find the net."

7/1 eh? That has to be good value doesn't it?

I have a horrible feeling he will rest Sergio and play bony with the sf coming up in midweek.
I'd forgotten about that. I like the 60 to 70 minute spell for Aguero and Silva. That is the best way to get them fit and keep them fit and keep other players match fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.