Watford Away pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's about time the magic four of Kun, Kev, Merlin & Sterling batter somebody.

............Hart

Sagna Otamendi Mangala Kolarov

......Fernandinho..Toure

Navas.......Silva..........Sterling

.............Aguero

Kompany excepted it's the team that started the season so well (including winning away) and gives us the most balance.

An interesting match up tomorrow

I've been impressed with Watford who deserve their position in the table

I'll enjoy watching this one......come on Watford!
An interesting match up tomorrow

I've been impressed with Watford who deserve their position in the table

I'll enjoy watching this one......come on Watford!
Isn't that word construction a bit tautologous?

Happy new year to you too

tautologous ? not even bothering to look it up , you seem a really clever fella , all that buggering at boarding school must have been worth it

Is it better to start with Aguero or bring him on as a sub?

I think it would be better to start with Bony supported by Sterling and then bring Sergio on early in the second half. Psychologically it should scare Watford's defenders more than the other way around and Sergio will get almost as much time on the pitch. If we aspire to be champions then this is the type of game we need to win.

I think it would be better to start with Bony supported by Sterling and then bring Sergio on early in the second half. Psychologically it should scare Watford's defenders more than the other way around and Sergio will get almost as much time on the pitch. If we aspire to be champions then this is the type of game we need to win.

Think he should always start. As god forbid he had to come off through another injury, we'd only use 1 substitution.

Bony can fuck off

......................Hart...............

Sagna.........Otamendi........Mangala...........Clichy

...............Yaya...............Fern...............

Navas...................Silva.....................Sterling

.........................Aguero..................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.