Watford FA Cup Ticket Prices

LoveCity said:
waspish said:
I've had an email saying I've got my seat in tier 3 they usually send an email saying I need to move because tier 3 is shut! So tier 3 is open

Which side are you on because they only said Colin Bell level 3 will be closed, nothing about the opposite side.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/news/tickets-and-travel/2012/december/city-v-watford-ticket-information" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/news/tickets-and- ... nformation</a>

East stand level 3

As a Watford fan attending the game, i'm not too bothered about the view as after 15mins i will no doubt be burying my head into my hands asking myself why didn't i stay in the pub? As for the atmosphere, i hope we get something going, as were not really known for our atmosphere and other than an embarrasing chant of "yellow army" we don't have much else!

Just an update, we had sold over 4,500 by this morning, but as of today they went on sale to those on the database who have been to 5 home or away games this season. So i'm sure we'll sell out in the next couple of days. Hopefully City will get a good crowd in with these great prices, and we can atleast have a bit of banter and atmosphere going.

Oh and slightly off topic, i was gutted on Sunday. What on earth was Nasri doing!?!?

Watford_Dan said:
As a Watford fan attending the game, i'm not too bothered about the view as after 15mins i will no doubt be burying my head into my hands asking myself why didn't i stay in the pub? As for the atmosphere, i hope we get something going, as were not really known for our atmosphere and other than an embarrasing chant of "yellow army" we don't have much else!

Just an update, we had sold over 4,500 by this morning, but as of today they went on sale to those on the database who have been to 5 home or away games this season. So i'm sure we'll sell out in the next couple of days. Hopefully City will get a good crowd in with these great prices, and we can atleast have a bit of banter and atmosphere going.

Oh and slightly off topic, i was gutted on Sunday. What on earth was Nasri doing!?!?

Painful to watch mate inside the ground because we all thought we had got a point and we only looked like the team to snatch the 3rd goal… but that’s what united do best punish you if you mess around. You should make a decent racket because you will probably sell 6k.. if you need any songs just sing if you hate man united clap your hands :-> doesn’t matter if you don’t get a result it should be a great game and I think it’s a cup Mancini will try and win us this season

Good luck mate but I hope you’re going home empty handed ;-> Ps you can always sing where were you when you was shit

LoveCity said:
waspish said:
I've had an email saying I've got my seat in tier 3 they usually send an email saying I need to move because tier 3 is shut! So tier 3 is open

Which side are you on because they only said Colin Bell level 3 will be closed, nothing about the opposite side.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/news/tickets-and-travel/2012/december/city-v-watford-ticket-information" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/news/tickets-and- ... nformation</a>

Just because he's contradicted you about level 3 being open there's no need to question what side he's on. He's City - let's have no more Blue on Blue trouble.

Watford_Dan said:

That's a great turnout and proof that the FA Cup is alive and kicking

I think City will take this tournament very seriously. I hope they do anyway. But everyone is familiar with Premiership teams taking it easy in the Cups and before you know it you're 1-0 down and its panic stations. Motivation, commitment and raising your game can cross divisions.

Looking forward to the game, and a bit of pre-match discussion with Watford fans about likely teams, formations etc. Lot of respect for Zola. One of the rare players who was a pleasure to watch even when he was playing for the opposition. I don't know what he's like as a manager.

We could do with a few good results between now and the FA Cup game just to get back on track after that horrible Derby defeat. Really was a sickener to lose after coming back so well. I don't know why Nasri was in the wall, he's not the biggest of chaps. Loathe to criticise him, but yes he was partly to blame

They have sold all 6000 now and my mate darn sarth is wondering if they may get any more, I told him I doubt it but poznan did get the top tier but not sure if we are selling or sold any up there...

stonie said:
They have sold all 6000 now and my mate darn sarth is wondering if they may get any more, I told him I doubt it but poznan did get the top tier but not sure if we are selling or sold any up there...

Quality from Watford if they could still sell more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.