Watford FA Cup Ticket Prices

Decent posters on here.
It will be a good day out, win/loose that is a fact. Great to see good numbers follow your team.
If we play like we can it should be a good un. Just hope that we don't embarrass our selves on or of the pitch. I meant dickheads giving it Billy big balls not the normal fans or anyone with a clue.

M18CTID said:
Marvin said:
City's ticket announcement says Watford allocated much of the South Stand. Perhaps the initial allocation does not include the corner blocks in the South Stand?

Even though tickets are cheap, I don't think we will sell more than 30k ourselves. City's supporter base is limited by the current ground capacity - so there just aren't that many match-going blues.

I think you might be under-estimating demand for this match. Kids for a quid is usually a good crowd-puller. We had 37,000 for the Scunthorpe League Cup game in 2009. Ok, it was half-term but a 3pm Saturday kick-off, albeit just after Christmas when funds are low, should still be more attractive than a midweek night match during the school holidays.

Absolutely pal, that's what we're doing, making a family day of it. An afternoon cup game has a big appeal, and maybe a few extra press/ radio ads etc to flag it up will see a sizeable demand for this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.