Watford FA Cup Ticket Prices

WatfordTalk said:
Hi, Watford fan here. Will definitely be making the trip up to Manchester for our game in Jan. Was just wondering whether you reccomend purchasing Upper Tier or lower Tier tickets. Upper Tier are 5 quid more expensive, is it worth it?

For view, go upper tier, for atmosphere, go lower.

Hi WatfordTalk, like all grounds, if your behind the goal in lower tier, it can be difficult to see the other end, worth it in my view. ( ive been in level 2 behind that goal and its decent. Have a good day and i hope you get into the 4th round......next season ;)

WatfordTalk said:
Hi, Watford fan here. Will definitely be making the trip up to Manchester for our game in Jan. Was just wondering whether you reccomend purchasing Upper Tier or lower Tier tickets. Upper Tier are 5 quid more expensive, is it worth it?
I sit in the South Stand Upper in Block 216. The view up there is good for behind the goal. However the Upper Tier is a bit smaller and the noisiest City fans will be to your right in the Lower Tier

If the view is important to you then Upper Tier is better, but Atmosphere is better in the Lower Tier. The views are good from everywhere really, I have been in both. Clearly not as good as a side-on view though

Enjoy the day, and I hope as many of you come as possible.

Just been looking at your squad - what's the Udinese connection?

Noticed you also have Fitz Hall and Manuel Almunia in goal.

WatfordTalk said:
View, upper tier.
Sing song, lower tier.

Watford Talk, when you want, come back and give us your views on City and Watford.

We'll have to plead ignorance on your team I'm afraid as the Premiership is the be all and end all for the media at the moment and you really have to go out of your way to watch Championship football

You're not worried that Zola might go to Chelsea and link up with Rafa to smooth some feathers over there, or even replace him? Any manager would be stupid to take that job I think

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
I'm on the cup scheme so have to buy a ticket and go, I just hope and prey the real "Man City" turn up and not that set of lazy wankers who turned out against Aston Villa in the Capitol One Cup.
I hope we see a better performance in this cup than the league cup

Cup scheme is usually at least £5 cheaper isn't it so we could actually have some £10 tickets?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.