Watford FA Cup Ticket Prices

kp789 said:
Thats decent pricing. Kids for a quid is always a good idea for cup games, could also put some pressure on putting out a decent side.
Now we're out of Europe you'd think the FA Cup would be a big priority for City.

boo gona be full of glory hunters and tourists,clubs just out to rip us for everything it can ,at this rate i wont be renewing boooooooo,

Looks like someone at the club is actually in touch with reality and has made himself known in the morning briefings recently.

Manchester City v Watford
Saturday 5 January 2013
Kick off – 3pm
FA Cup third round with Budweiser

Supporters are advised that Colin Bell Stand Level 3 will be closed for this game. Much of the South Stand will also be unavailable for this fixture, due to the extended visitor’s allocation.

Please see ‘Seat Relocation’ information below.

Please note all Platinum/Gold members registered on the FA Cup Scheme will have payment taken from their nominated debit/credit card by 8pm on Sunday 9 December.

Tickets will be priced as follows;

Family Stand Level 1 and South Stand Level 1

Adults: £15

16-21s / Over 65s: £10

Under 16s: £1

Disabled: £10

Family Stand Level 2 and South Stand Level 2

Adults: £20

16-21s / Over 65s: £15

Under 16s: £1

Disabled: £15

Colin Bell Stand Level 1 and East Stand Level 1 and 3

Adults: £15

16-21s / Over 65s: £10

Under 16s: £5

Disabled: £10

Colin Bell Stand Level 2 and East Stand Level 2

Adults: £20

16-21s / Over 65s: £15

Under 16s: £5

Disabled: £15

gouldybob said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Hang on.Does this mean it will be similar pricing for us?

It'll certainly be similar pricing for those of us left in the South Stand. They can charge different prices for the other stands.

Well if they take 6k then I will be turfed out of the South

Great prices indeed, have they no confidence those prices could fill the stadium though with CB Stand Level 3 closing? Especially with Watford getting 6,000.

Surprised they've decided to close level 3, but I guess they'll still open it if there is demand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.