Watford (H) | EFL Cup | Post Match Thread

Bit of a hairy last few minutes but an enjoyable run out. Nunes, Grealish, Zico & McAtee all had very good games. Few sparks from Phil second half. Debutant held his own and looked tidy in possession. O'Reilly grew into it and was looking composed second half in the deep role. Good match, enjoyed it. Shame that Savinho shot hit the post what a goal that would have been!

Ok from most players but sloppy finishing & big holes in midfield again & this is Watford.

We are desperate for another striker & central midfielder. Kova & Gundy are stop gaps & im glad we have them but we should not be in this situation.

No rodders & haaland & we are going to be in trouble.

I find it amazing we have one striker.

Well done young blues but I’m not sure how they would cope v prem teams

Wanted us to play the kids, we did, we won yet I still feel a bit meh!

Sloppy at times but minutes for fringe players and we go on to the next game. Great to see so many English lads in the 11 and particularly academy lads too.

Not bad!

We won by a Nunes goal.. he can't be totally useless as some claim.

BTW Rico was really good.. at times was like Rodri.

Walker has to do better. :(

Nico not bad.. much better than Jacob Wright.
Nunez has terrible negative body language on the field. You can see why Pep doesn’t pick him. Thought he was poor despite his goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.