Watford (H) Post Match Thread

Great first half performance after Palace. Silva was class, Sane was class due to Silva playing the ball to him in space so often. Said before the game that Silva seems to make Sane tick (as well as most of our team). Great to see him back. Hope all is okay. Take the time he needs but if he can be back for Anfield please!

Johnny come lately.
It feels that way at times these days.

You spend most of your life just being happy getting pissed, singing in the rain, seeing the team nick a win here and there, and finding a fiver under your seat once every few years... only to be told you are a spoiled twat later because your expectations have changed.

I think all the critics and moaners should ask themselves what is it that they really want?

City are top of the Premier League with a lead of 15 points...

If that is not good enough for you then you haven't been a City fan as long as many of us on here.

And I am convinced that our boys can't play their best in this dreadful weather.

JJ
I know, it is frightening what some of this lot expect!!

What's with the sniping at Yaya? He found Silva time and again with a forward pass in the few minutes he was on.

Maths NOT your strongest point I take it ?
Chelsea have 17 games left (51 points) add to now 45 points = 96 points.
City now have 62 points so we require another 35 points should Chelsea take all maximum.
8 wins and 4 draws only takes us to 90 points

Thought it sounded a bit easy. So we need 10 wins and 4 draws to be certain and only 3 defeats. Assuming Chelsea won every game? Not easy this winning the league.

Still not as fluent but an excellent result , its been a busy period and we have come out undefeated , KDB,Merlin,Walker,Otto,Delph,Dinho should not be involved until we play the Dippers , let the fringe/squad players play in the cup games , we need to re-charge our batteries and its time players like Gundagon , Danilo , Yaya and Bernardo stepped up and Zinchenko , Adebaiyo , Nmecha and Diaz to get valuable experience.

Maths NOT your strongest point I take it ?
Chelsea have 17 games left (51 points) add to now 45 points = 96 points.
City now have 62 points so we require another 35 points should Chelsea take all maximum.
8 wins and 4 draws only takes us to 90 points

probablity of chelsea gaining 96 points=0.
Do you know what probability is or do you want me to explain it to you?
Have you heard of Monty Carlo simulation just trying to gauge your "maths level".

going off history no 2nd place team has reached 90 points fuckwit

The post doesn't say that... and you know it.

But if you want to bugger off, I won't cry that much.

JJ
Not sure you read your own post, mate...
I think all the critics and moaners should ask themselves what is it that they really want?

City are top of the Premier League with a lead of 15 points...

If that is not good enough for you then you haven't been a City fan as long as many of us on here.

And I am convinced that our boys can't play their best in this dreadful weather.

JJ

If that is not a statement intended to imply “you’re not a real supporter like me” then I am not sure what is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.