Watford (H) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, you forgot about Clichy as well, who young Roberts completely embarrassed, once for a goal and the second time, should have been a penalty in all honesty. We are not converting chances largely due to the fact that our fragile defense is putting immense pressure on attacking players to score which leads to them overthinking it and missing.

We must buy Van Dijk and an LB or we'll be challenging for top 4 not the title.

Firstly, it wasn't a penalty.
Secondly, how about our fragile attack putting immense pressure on our defence by missing easy chances?
Thirdly, I'm struggling to remember a major signing in January that made any difference? Its often a pointless window because clubs will not sell their best players.
Other than that, I agree entirely.

If Pep is the "World's Best Coach", how about him throwing a curved ball and setting up ultra-defensively.

Then as Watford run out of ideas our quality players can take advantage, just a thought.

yet again Pep will make wholesale changes and tactical tweeks , he must take into account our players are not at the level of Bayern or Barca in fact some of them are f*cking thick as two short planks because they cannot read a game or recognise a dangerous situation . Watford will come and have a go at us , which will play into our hands so would like to see us line up
WILLY
MAFFEO , STONES , OTTO , ANGELINO
FERNANDO
HATEDONE , YAYA , KDB , MERLIN
NOLITO
plenty of pace at the back and if we can take some of our chances , i am going for a 5-4 victory

I agree, you forgot about Clichy as well, who young Roberts completely embarrassed, once for a goal and the second time, should have been a penalty in all honesty. We are not converting chances largely due to the fact that our fragile defense is putting immense pressure on attacking players to score which leads to them overthinking it and missing.

We must buy Van Dijk and an LB or we'll be challenging for top 4 not the title.

apologies but Clichy this season has been forgettable , well spotted

...............................Bravo...............................
..Sagna...........Nico...............Stones..........Clichy...
...............................Yaya.................................
....................Kev.................Silva.......................
......Sane.................Sterling.................Nolito.......

Interchangeable front 3.

Wow. Pretty shocked how people have benched Iheanacho after one game. He scored a worldie in the prior game and has a GPG rate that anyone would kill for. One game where he didn't really do anything wrong and suddenly... Nolito is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.