Watford (H) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be content this season with a top 4 finish, hopefully first or second. Plus a cup semi or final. I will have a much better and measured opinion of Pep this time next year. I am confident this time next year we will be watching one of the top footballing sides in Europe. As for tonight its the players who need to step up, and show some balls.

So; what time do we concede the first Watford goal tonight? And how will we be able to twist it so that it's the referee's fault (it's always the referee's fault)?

A win together with a convincing performance would be wonderful and just what we need to turn the corner. Got a horrible feeling it will be a 2-2 draw though.

So; what time do we concede the first Watford goal tonight? And how will we be able to twist it so that it's the referee's fault (it's always the referee's fault)?
I think i went for 21 and 85th minute earlier,the ref will give them a dodgy pen and send nico off
That about covers it lol

37 seconds.

Watford player will slip. Stones will get red carded and a penalty awarded against him as double jeopardy doesn't apply to City. Bravo will save penalty which will bounce off the bar, then his arse into the goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.