Watford (H) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's about time Spanish Dave had a rest isn't it? Watford are probably going to try and mark him out of the game anyway tonight. He'd be better starting on the bench.

Just seen On BBC website deeney on bench and the young signing from dippers gets a start Sinclair, probably wanting a bit of pace up top the Watford manager think this young lad is quick as fuck..

Pep seems to have identified the 'guilty parties' for Saturday's result - Stones, Fernando and Iheanacho. And he's running with it.
Iheanacho especially should seem hard done wih this, whereas I guess you can argue Stones and Fernando as they had terrible games.
I don't think he's that vindictive mate. I'm sure he's picked what he feels is the best team to win the game. You could argue that leaving Stones out is part of the plan re managing his games. I expect Watford will employ Middlesbrough tactics; keep it tight as long as possible and try to hit us on the break. Hopefully we'll batter them as we need a confidence boost but the longer it stays 0-0 the more nervy we'll get.

She was saying he is doing too much and feels the players should do stuff on there own as well,i don't know if i agree as i can't see it all on the telly
No need for drama
She's talking complete wank is what she is doing.

Just seen On BBC website deeney on bench and the young signing from dippers gets a start Sinclair, probably wanting a bit of pace up top the Watford manager think this young lad is quick as fuck..
Luckily we have quick as **** long lad, as well.

Like the team - we will get 3 points today.
I don't think he's that vindictive mate. I'm sure he's picked what he feels is the best team to win the game. You could argue that leaving Stones out is part of the plan re managing his games. I expect Watford will employ Middlesbrough tactics; keep it tight as long as possible and try to hit us on the break. Hopefully we'll batter them as we need a confidence boost but the longer it stays 0-0 the more nervy we'll get.
No worries - we are going to get 2 in first half and safe 3 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.