Watford (H) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Midfield looks light and Kolarov/Otamendi behind it, can't see any reason not to start Stones and Fernando. Hopefully it won't matter and we'll steamroller them with the talent we have on the pitch.

Pep seems to have identified the 'guilty parties' for Saturday's result - Stones, Fernando and Iheanacho. And he's running with it.
Iheanacho especially should seem hard done wih this, whereas I guess you can argue Stones and Fernando as they had terrible games.

We will win this tonight. It might be hairy at times but I think we will have too much for Watford.

Kelechi joint most chances created last game and our best finisher... Should be starting.

One of Silva/Kev/Gundogan should have started on the bench instead

Ignore them lovely,you go to a lot of games and see the whole picture and i like to hear about that
Oh that is such bollocks.

Go to as many as you want. I'll still say you're a clueless bell end for having a go at the manager (for actually do their fucking job and managing the players).

Oh that is such bollocks.

Go to as many as you want. I'll still say you're a clueless bell end for having a go at the manager (for actually do their fucking job and managing the players).
She was saying he is doing too much and feels the players should do stuff on there own as well,i don't know if i agree as i can't see it all on the telly
No need for drama

Result relies on work rate from that midfield-too many times overloading midfield has meant too many players simply stroll around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.