Watford (H) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me a perennial optimist.. But after watching Pep's press conference he has managed to instil some hope after rock bottom this weekend.

I jumped on the bandwagon of saying there was clearly no plan in place for Leicester, but how can any coach plan for the errors we made in those first 5 minutes?
With Arsenal loosing we have to take the 3 points before we face up with them to have a bit of confidence going into the tie.

We have some obvious problems, but no one is more aware of that then Pep.
Obviously having a must win against Watford is not where I imagined us at this stage of the season, but I trust the genius of our manager.

We need to win this. Important we bounce back after 2 consecutive losses. I still believe we can win the title and as long as we are within touching distance, we still have a chance.

Absolutely we need to win this match. I dont want to think another option because Chelsea is on fire and our defense is terrified :)

Bravo will not be dropped,and neither do i think he should be,the lad needs a settled four in front of him so all can find an understanding as,right now,the constant rotation is doing no one any favours.
With regards Clichy,i agree,he isnt good enough,but given the alternative is Kolarov.....i find your comment wryly amusing as terrible doesnt even begin to do him justice.

At least until we purchase the quality we need,Angelino maybe should be the answer but i really dont see that happening either.

At least Kolarov at LB offers something going forward, which Clichy fails to do and both are next to useless defensively.

I think Bravo would be better for a break and just working on the training ground for a few weeks on his mistakes, and ease him back in for the FA Cup game. For me it's the only end point to someone whose mistakes are giving away costly goals game after game. No matter how good we think he'll be at the moment he needs pulling out and resting. He got thrown in at the deep end when he should have been eased in, and sunk, and is basically drowning in his own mistakes he keeps adding to every game.

Joe Hart got pulled out by Pelle for less and it was the right call then, and I think it's the right call now.

im gonna stick my head on the block and say we will win tonight and keep a clean sheet. 2-0.

Anyone really not up for this match given recent scores and performances? Things may change when work is over and beer is drunk; but I fear Watford will relish playing City.

Somebody explain how that Leicester team go to The Cherries and get turned over. The results are all over the place this season. Hope we can bring a little bit of 'stability' to the PL tonight.
Apart from last Saturday , Leicester have been poor. It makes one ask even more questions about our awful performance.

im gonna stick my head on the block and say we will win tonight and keep a clean sheet. 2-0.
Could be anything tonight.

I don't see us being secure defensively, but we could overwhelm teams in attack if we play the right players.

Sane must be on the right. Sane Kelechi Sterling Nolito might work with Navas and Silva the players to make way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.