Watford (H) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone really not up for this match given recent scores and performances? Things may change when work is over and beer is drunk; but I fear Watford will relish playing City.
They will, but if you are a City fan then this is a big game. This is must win, and win well.

They will, but if you are a City fan then this is a big game. This is must win, and win well.
I agree Marv. And I believe that we will. I am very confident we will see a powerful reaction from the players after the debacle of the Leicester game.

Above all we need an early goal. Mind you we got a lucky one against Chelsea and then look what happened.
I notice many have left Silva out of their teams. He hasnt been playing well recently but I would keep him in.

We need more of a goal threat, we cannot just rely on Kelechi as talented as he is and the others seem to have forgotten how to score. So I would definitely have Yaya and Nolito in tonight. It would also help if we got more players in the box when the ball's played in as too often there has been only one man to aim at. A win of any description would do for me.

Nolito, Iheanacho, Sterling, De Bruyne, Sané, Gundogan and Touré. Surely, surely, between them, they can get us something.

Anyone else fearing that Watford will put in the performance of the season against us? I see that Leicester reverted to type last night after doing just that on Sunday. You could say the same about Spurs, Southampton, Middlesborough etc. It it that we let them play that way and make them look good or do they genuinely raise their game against us? I'm interested in people's thoughts.

--------------------Bravo------------------

Sagna---Otamendi---Stones---Kolarov

-----------------Fernando-----------------

-------Gundogan------------KDB----------

Sterling---------Nacho-----------Nolito

Watched these against Everton at the weekend of the TV. They looked great for about 25 mins but look extremely frail at the back under any sustainable pressure. Doesn't help them they have Gomes though. We'll probably do our usual trick of conceding a goal, but can see this as an easy 3-1 or 4-1 tonight. Mazzarri I don't think has properly got to grips with English football which also works in our favour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.