Watford (h) pre-match thread

Watford (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing but victory will do.

Despite our lack of central defenders I think we'll have enough to see these off. Probably closer than we'd like though, 2-1 to City.

Would like to see Foden at least getting half a game. What does he have to do to get a game??

Pep indicated he probably won't be ready for Watford. Stomach virus cost some energy. Watford are a physical side anyway.
Preston should be fine.

Given that the Dipper's played away at Napoli on Tuesday, and we played in the arse end of nowhere on Wednesday, I find it very 'strange' that the PL have scheduled our match for tomorrow at 3 and the Dipper's Sunday at 4:30 (albeit away to the Chav's).

I still think we'll beat them, but it does appear the PL schedulers are not being particularly fair.

Pep indicated he probably won't be ready for Watford. Stomach virus cost some energy. Watford are a physical side anyway.
Preston should be fine.

He didn’t have a stomach virus, he’s had a falling out with Pep. Let’s hope it’s resolved quickly.

Given that the Dipper's played away at Napoli on Tuesday, and we played in the arse end of nowhere on Wednesday, I find it very 'strange' that the PL have scheduled our match for tomorrow at 3 and the Dipper's Sunday at 4:30 (albeit away to the Chav's).

I still think we'll beat them, but it does appear the PL schedulers are not being particularly fair.

The PL didn't schedule it to Sunday, Sky Sports picked it up as one of the more interesting games of the weekend (which, to be fair, it probably is) and they picked the time. The PL scheduled all of the games to 3pm on Saturday (including Chelsea-Liverpool) it's just that ours wasn't deemed exciting enough to be picked for TV and moved - so it stayed at 3pm Saturday.

The PL didn't schedule it to Sunday, Sky Sports picked it up as one of the more interesting games of the weekend (which, to be fair, it probably is) and they picked the time. The PL scheduled all of the games to 3pm on Saturday (including Chelsea-Liverpool) it's just that ours wasn't deemed exciting enough to be picked for TV and moved - so it stayed at 3pm Saturday.
On the plus side we played there in 'summer' could have been much worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.