Watford (H) - Sat 23rd April, 15:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do people get annoyed that fans of other clubs don't particularly like us? It's the Internet, you're going to find most comments are negative, if somebody doesn't mind or quite likes city, they're far less likely to bother to say so online.

you only need to look on here and see the comments made about basically any and every side in the league and beyond that for proof, I doubt there's a single club that's spoke of more positively than negatively on here.

If sheikh mansour had bought somebody else instead of city, there's a good chance I'll be envious too
These lot are much worse than most and seem to have an unhealthy plastic redshirt contingent amongst their number. Classic two team dickheads. Local team and ‘Big’ team.
Waved united shirts and scarves at us here at our place in the past, pathetic

3 points ! At least 3 goals ! No injury!
Let KDB rest after halftime!
C’mon City

He is fully 100% fit and the EDS have already won their league tonight.
The only madness is not at least having him as first or second sub tomorrow
He's had 45 minutes football In 3 months. I'll be amazed if he's on the bench tomorrow let alone plays a part.

As stressful as it can be, I do love this point in the season, where no matter who you play, the pressure is on to get the win.

Bring it on, I hope everyone's buzzing for it tomorrow.
Absolutely. It’s a privilege to have the opportunities that we have. Love the games that matter. great times to be a City fan. Make the most of them.

These lot are much worse than most and seem to have an unhealthy plastic redshirt contingent amongst their number. Classic two team dickheads. Local team and ‘Big’ team.
Waved united shirts and scarves at us here at our place in the past, pathetic
Definitely Arsenal and Spurs fans with season tickets in our home support.

I’d like to think most of our away support are true Watford fans though.

I mean they are making a trip to see you hammer us in all likelihood!

I hope he rests him for Tuesday rather than Wednesday.
it's Wednesday over here as for some astrological reason we are always at least 9 hours ahead of GMT.

At least you can watch it at a reasonable hour but as for any AFL fans in the old dart welcome to my world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.