Watford nearly sold out (Now sold out)

Re: Watford nearly sold out

DannyBoy2890 said:
Think it's more to do with the fact they haven't opened some blocks for sale?
Highly doubt this will sell out.
Should have had a wager with you

chrishull said:
117 M34 said:
Great that this has sold out.
I can't remember too many home games in the cup selling out.
In my time I can only remember: united last year, west ham in the quarters and boro years ago when juninho scored.

All of which we lost :s

And the Leeds game which I forgot about

I am so looking forward to this game as I have always loved the FA Cup since my first game I went to in 1968/69.
As regards to prices being in the Cup scheme meant that I watched the game against the Rags last year for £15.It also means that if we win tomorrow and get a higher profile tie at home in the next round I will guarenteed my seat at a good price, and so on.
I have just bought 3 tickets (2x16/21, 1 junior) £25 for all three for my boys, what great value.
I understand and sympathise with the relocation in the South Stand but surely everyone in there who are in the cup scheme has got a similar or better viewing seat for tomorrow.
45000 v Watford is amazing and I hope their fans have a great day but lose 6 v 0.
Also hope we put out a strong team and a young bench.
It would be great to see Poso get a cameo if we are winning as he is an exciting prospect.
I know there are others in front of him at present but he is good to watch.
WEMBLEY IN MAY PLEASE.

117 M34 said:
In my time I can only remember: united last year, west ham in the quarters and boro years ago when juninho scored.

West Ham was far from selling out, this shows how far we are moving forward to sell out a 3rd round game

Buzzing for this. Quite happy to have been booted out of the south stand got a nice view and seat in 207, can't wait

So looking forward to this now, should be a cracking atmosphere and I bet the TV companies are gutted they're not covering it after the all the Mancini/Balo nonsense.

pride in battle said:
117 M34 said:

West Ham was far from selling out, this shows how far we are moving forward to sell out a 3rd round game

You could argue people priced out of Premiership matches can now attend for far less on Saturday. Also, there'll be randoms there just wanting to watch the Champions.

pride in battle said:
117 M34 said:

West Ham was around 39K

Garry James will know the answer but won't this be our biggest home FA Cup crowd (assuming 47,000) since the Everton Quarter final replay in 81 (52,000 I think) If so that's a hell of an achievement in the middle of a recession and shows how far we have come.

sensible pricing attracts families.

use the cup to capture new fans, while helping the regulars, when you think off the dull 20 odd thousand cup matches in the past, this will be a far better occasion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.