Watford nearly sold out (Now sold out)

Re: Watford nearly sold out

Dexter Morgan said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
Think it's more to do with the fact they haven't opened some blocks for sale?
Highly doubt this will sell out.
Just had another look on the planner weve sold loads today, will have to release the other 3 blocks in cb3 now.Just the odd single seats left in some blocks. Watford fans reckon theyve got some dotted about in our sections. How do they get hold of them?Im on cup scheme and season card holder so dont have to deal with ticket office.Cant see it being a problem, but how can they get tickets without a membership?
Not sure how it wold work, but I doubt there's more than 20 Watford fans up there. Not practical, and Ticket Office would sus it if anything going on...they have before

Dexter Morgan said:
How do they get hold of them?Im on cup scheme and season card holder so dont have to deal with ticket office.Cant see it being a problem, but how can they get tickets without a membership?

Southern based blues perhaps on the cup scheme or some kind of membership and unable to make the game and maybe have friends or relatives who support Watford?
Quite plausible as I imagine the demand for tickets for Watford fans would be pretty big for this.
(Without wanting to blow our own trumpet too much)

ell it was opened due to the demand, there are probably less than 100 single seats available in the ground but for some reason they haven't put 322,323 and 324 up on the planner which is around 1500 seats.

I can't for the life of me understand why judging by the sales yesterday these 3 blocks aren't up, the cynic in me would believe that they want people to phone and pocket the booking fee.

The Pink Panther said:
M19Blu said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
That really pisses me off. Some bloody plastic sitting in me CBL3 seat.

Same as that and I've been charged £20 to relocate while some casual passer-by can have my seat for £15.

Why have you been charged £20?
Do you mean a fiver?

No, I've been moved from 324 to 221 and charged £20. It looks like 324 will now be open with tickets going for £15.

M19Blu said:

Same as that and I've been charged £20 to relocate while some casual passer-by can have my seat for £15.

This forum is really going to the dogs, whining and moaning at any given opportunity. I have relocated from my season ticket seat in EL3 to sit with my wife in CBL3, 328, my wife would like to attend a football match, I didn't know she needed your permission and I'm very sorry.
I guess we are just "PLASTICS"

failsworthblueboy said:
M19Blu said:

This forum is really going to the dogs, whining and moaning at any given opportunity. I have relocated from my season ticket seat in EL3 to sit with my wife in CBL3, 328, my wife would like to attend a football match, I didn't know she needed your permission and I'm very sorry.
I guess we are just "PLASTICS"
I think it was just a joke fella, deep breaths and count to ten!

Well I'm taking the opportunity to take mrs and both kids to this with the cheaper ticket prices, moved from 212 to CBL3 for the day...
I won't be happy if there are any Watford fans in our section, if they celebrate a goal, family will see a side of dad they won't like.

OxBlue said:
Well I'm taking the opportunity to take mrs and both kids to this with the cheaper ticket prices, moved from 212 to CBL3 for the day...
I won't be happy if there are any Watford fans in our section, if they celebrate a goal, family will see a side of dad they won't like.
Similar to you, mate.

I'm jumping in CBL3 for it, mostly due to the fact I don't begrudge paying £15 for her to not watch any of it and ask daft questions throughout.

i am in the cup scheme and usually sit in east stand lower, 107.

my kid isnt, so i phoned up to get her a ticket and therefore move so we could be sat together. i asked for the nearest 2 seats together and was given 3rd tier in the colin bell, 327

shirley that isnt the closet 2 seats they had

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.