Watford nearly sold out (Now sold out)

Re: Watford nearly sold out

Obvious this would happen, people have been moved and relocated and now and then they open up the tiers. so they make £5 off each person in the process aswell...

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
That really pisses me off. Some bloody plastic sitting in me CBL3 seat.

Exactly this Been moved to lvl 2 in the corner and so sat in shit seats compared to our normal ones

and forced to pay £5 more makes a mockery of cup scheme and loyalty

The remaining 3 blocks are now on the planner, probably about 6-700 remaining in the whole ground now.

Plainly obvious the many tickets which were sold today were via personal callers and the rip-off company in Nottingham who deal with the phone bookings, they probably had a word asking for them not to go online to they could get more phone calls, cynical me? :-)

The final blocks go on sale 322 &323 (I assume 324 had already sold out as there are no seats left in that block, or is that one being held back for some reason?)

There are the four corners as well NWC, NEC, SWC & SEC. I don't know whether these are classed as hospitality seats?

Pretty amazing that there's going to be more fans there on Saturday than there were for the FA Cup Quarter Final against Reading when a long-anticpated trip to Wembley was on the cards.

Noticed the NW and NE corners not gone on planner yet, prob waiting for the end 2 blocks in CBL3 to go first. Dont think they can sell SW and SE corners due to Watford fans and corporate. Looks a near sell out, if your dithering get a move on. 45k sold already i reckon.

Was down there today and the ticket office was doing great business.

M19Blu said:
The Pink Panther said:
M19Blu said:
Same as that and I've been charged £20 to relocate while some casual passer-by can have my seat for £15.

Why have you been charged £20?
Do you mean a fiver?

No, I've been moved from 324 to 221 and charged £20. It looks like 324 will now be open with tickets going for £15.

So you've been charged a fiver extra then, not £20
Oh, I'm sat on the front row of CB 327 with my daughter

kramer said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
That really pisses me off. Some bloody plastic sitting in me CBL3 seat.

Exactly this Been moved to lvl 2 in the corner and so sat in shit seats compared to our normal ones

and forced to pay £5 more makes a mockery of cup scheme and loyalty

there are no shit seats at city you moaning idiot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.