Watford nearly sold out (Now sold out)

Re: Watford nearly sold out

Martin* said:
OxBlue said:
Well I'm taking the opportunity to take mrs and both kids to this with the cheaper ticket prices, moved from 212 to CBL3 for the day...
I won't be happy if there are any Watford fans in our section, if they celebrate a goal, family will see a side of dad they won't like.
Similar to you, mate.

I'm jumping in CBL3 for it, mostly due to the fact I don't begrudge paying £15 for her to not watch any of it and ask daft questions throughout.

"Should have left your fuckin missus sat at home.......KNITTING."

Why aren't the remaining blocks on sale?

You have 48 hours before a game, tickets are going like hot cakes, only about 100 if that single tickets available yet 1500 or so tickets not being put on sale, what do you do next?.

Well normally you would do your upmost to shift those tickets by making them available on the planner but whoever is at the helm in the ticket office for whatever reason hasn't done so, the mind boggles.

I was asked to order 3 tickets in these blocks yesterday evening, i'm not going to have the piss taken out of me regarding booking fees on the phone so sat here waiting for common sense to prevail, never had ANY problems with the front line staff in the ticket office and they have always been professional and courteous but the powers that be seem the ones lacking in that section of the club.

Block 303 EL3 still got plenty seats together, once these have sold, the club will probably/hopefully put the remaining blocks on the planner.

If it sells out or comes close, surely one of if not the best attended 3rd round tie against lower league opposition?

does anyone know where block 118 is? this is where i have been moved to, but the club havent been too clever by putting me and my dad in seperate blocks!

the sheikh's advisor said:
does anyone know where block 118 is? this is where i have been moved to, but the club havent been too clever by putting me and my dad in seperate blocks!
i think thats in the watford end mate, id check with ticket office!

Say hello to the Watford fans, they have got block 118.

do you have an elton john outfit by any chance?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.