Watford nearly sold out (Now sold out)

Re: Watford nearly sold out

Tonster said:
M19Blu said:
The Pink Panther said:
So you've been charged a fiver extra then, not £20
Oh, I'm sat on the front row of CB 327 with my daughter

Never said I was charged £20 extra matey, try and keep up.

But if you'd asked to be re-located to East Level 3 (or anywhere on bottom tier) then you would only have been charged £15

It sounds a bit petty moaning about a fiver but I phoned the ticket office and was told I had been moved to superior seat - which I haven't. I'd put money on it that the person that has my ususal seat wasn't at the Villa CC game.

Personally speaking I've been in every section of the ground apart from the NW/SW/NE/SE corners and there aren't any shit views really especially when you consider some of the crappy seats we're given at away games. The very back of the CB or ES aren't probaly that good if you suffer from vertigo or are short-sighted.

Didsbury Dave said:
ban-mcfc said:
kramer said:
Exactly this Been moved to lvl 2 in the corner and so sat in shit seats compared to our normal ones

and forced to pay £5 more makes a mockery of cup scheme and loyalty

there are no shit seats at city you moaning idiot.
There are thousands of shit seats at city, due to the low camber of the bottom tier. The first 10-15 rows on that tier offer awful views.
Hate to say it, but I actually agree with a ''Dismal'' post. I've been in level 1 a couple of times and it isn't a brilliant view. It's almost impossible to get a decent view if the play is over on the far side of the pitch. Level two offers a better overview of the whole pitch, without that ''up in the clouds'' feeling that you get if you're over halfway up level 3. IMO, of course.

Sold out anyway now and I don't really give a fek where I'm sitting at this moment.

Great that this has sold out.
I can't remember too many home games in the cup selling out.
In my time I can only remember: united last year, west ham in the quarters and boro years ago when juninho scored.

Fantastic stuff to see a game like this sell out completely.

117 M34 said:
Great that this has sold out.
I can't remember too many home games in the cup selling out.
In my time I can only remember: united last year, west ham in the quarters and boro years ago when juninho scored.

All of which we lost :s

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.