Watford post match thread

Time for a simple truth, Silva, Navas, Aguero and Yaya have learned to play together over the past four years. The introduction of Sterling and/or De Bruyne dilutes our effectiveness. They need time to improve on that quartet.

Got one spare, can be picked up anytime tomorrow or at the ground before the game.

PM me please.

Mandala's confidence is shot - not sure keeping him in will do him any favours now. He had the collywobbles any time Ighalo went anywhere near him, needlessly kicking the ball into touch at any opportunity. His control has left him and his decision making is also letting him down too. He must have had 'it' at some point surely.
I don't know what the answer is, then again, i'm not being paid £100k per week to sort it out. Hopefully the man who is being paid £100k per week will sort it out although i have my doubts
UTTER BOLLOCKS MY FRIEND MANGALA - SPOT THE SPELLING BY THE WAY - WAS EXCELLENT TODAY

What I have noticed from the last two games, sides are are getting right in our faces, little pulls whilst we are running with the ball, little pushes ankle tapping etc, I've noticed them all going unpunished, sides are being very clever with their physical approach, nothing that would be a really bad tackle, the switch to 3 at the back had Bobby Manc written all over it?

We didn't go 3 at the back, Fernandinho went to centre back!

Times have changed, different expectations. When we are supposedly buying the best players there are, fans have a right to moan when they play as though they can't be arsed. The defeats in those days were because a lot of our players were pants. Shrewsbury was in the 70' s

What makes you think they car to be arsed Watford were good today but on here nobody gives anybody any credit it's all our management and players are shit

I won't pretend to know anything about tactics. I just watch the games with passion and shout and sing no matter the score. If I'm honest after a loss I come on here to see if anyone else knows why.

But today felt like we'd won a cup final..to win in the last 8 after looking like we'd thrown the league, Aguero to get the winner. I can't describe how mental I went. Fucking beer everywhere. Some need it easy but fuck me this is city and when it's like this it's better even than the easy 5-0s.

We will win the league because we can pull he's wins put of he bag even when we've clearly got a tired team.

Only thing I'd say is mangala really does worry me. He looks like he could be good if he played for a team that didn't require him to be world class but just can't handle the pressure.

Anyway what a fucking game!

There was too much tension and not enough belief in the players today, a result of so many away games without a win. Hopefully, those late goals will ease a bit of the pressure and help the team's confidence.

it would not be Manchester city if things went our way all season and win the league by 15 to 20 points but you just never ever right us off and YES we never give in and fight to the end and still lose. but that little lady luck loves Manchester city and waves her magic dust and its like BANG here is your 3 points and Manchester city are back in your face. for 80min city was shocking even david silva could not spin his magic and was looking like he wanted to come off but when aguero scored the winner he was arms up running around before the ball hit the net it was like winning the cup not just 3 points you could see what it meant to the players winning when playing below par

ps

I been saying for weeks that pellegrini should play a back 3 and 2 up top and when he went for it we looked like the old city you could see it coming from the 80min the only down side was when we went 2.1 up and change it back I had the feel they would hit us again with another corner or free kick. but lady luck is a blue and a glory hunter who never ever went to maine road or York away but who cares she's a blue now

I enjoyed reading that. Good psychology.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.