Watford post match thread

Well apparently winning ugly is the mark of champions don't you know

(predicted the 2-1 victory in the pre match thread)

;)

UTTER BOLLOCKS MY FRIEND MANGALA - SPOT THE SPELLING BY THE WAY - WAS EXCELLENT TODAY
I agree thought he had a good game. media don't like him, but he dealt with Ighalo well even though he was being pushed around all evening long.

Magnificent goals and we were unlucky to be behind. Toure's defensive and attacking game is crippling us but at the same time he produced a moment of genius.

Aguero looked well off his game, but hopefully he's getting fitter and now he'll be feeling good as will all of City. Huge result for us

We got away with it by the skin of our teeth against a journeyman team, wonderful strike from Yaya turned the game on its head

Positives - Great result and hopefully something to build on. Aguero will hopefully be back to top form after that great headed goal. Sagna man of the match for me. Great cross for the goal and 100% effort with some solid tackles. Toure's moment of brilliance should demonstrate to everyone why he is still a real asset to the team.

Negatives - Kolarov had a terrible match and not just because of the Watford goal. Looked weak in defence and went to his usual wanna be left winger role. Just don't understand why it takes a goal for us to play attacking football. Wondered if Pellers had just decided that a draw was good enough for the first 70 mins, with the mid week capital one match.

Finally - The citizens who made the long journey down there were fantastic, even after Watford went ahead we still kept driving the team forwards, just wish we were as loud at home !

I agree thought he had a good game. media don't like him, but he dealt with Ighalo well even though he was being pushed around all evening long.

Magnificent goals and we were unlucky to be behind. Toure's defensive and attacking game is crippling us but at the same time he produced a moment of genius.

Aguero looked well off his game, but hopefully he's getting fitter and now he'll be feeling good as will all of City. Huge result for us

Sorry can't agree re Mangala, made at least 3 or 4 mistakes in the first half that any championship standard Centre half could have dealt with. Added to the fact that he's worse on the ball than Lescott and I'm not sure where to go with him.

I keep reading we went 3 at the back, do people watch the game ? Mangala went off, and Fernandhino took his place in the back 4, and it nearly cost us another goal, didn't look anything like 3 at the back to me, just moving Fernandhino into a position he shouldn't be playing in.

What a load of whining moaners!

Inshudder to think what this load of fannies would have said if they had been there watching City lost 4-0 at home to Grimsby or getting knocked out of the FA Cup by Shrewsbury in the mid-1960s. The ridiculous sense of entitlement really gets me down. Look at the shit that Chelsea and United fans have had to put up with this season. Mind you they are probably whining as much as the idiots on here.

City are on 39 points. One one needed before the champagne bottle is opened as far as I am concerned.

I like a bit of perspective.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.