Watford post match thread

Just want to say thanks to the bloke who sorted me out with two tickets just minutes before kick off.

As for the match, wasn't pretty to watch for the most part. We seemed to make plenty of chances but no one wanted to step up and finish them off. Too much faffing about. We got lucky and got away with it.

*btw, there were some right proper moaning bastards next to me. Every player was a twat, every player was rubbish, every player was useless and the manager has no clue.

I admit there was some wayward moments tonight, and this year, but I just don't understand how people can follow a team when they seem to hate everything they do. It must be a miserable existence.

Times have changed, different expectations. When we are supposedly buying the best players there are, fans have a right to moan when they play as though they can't be arsed. The defeats in those days were because a lot of our players were pants. Shrewsbury was in the 70' s

Times have changed...the moaners never will.

Can't believe we came from a goal down away from home to win.

Fucking ecstatic. Really needed that.

Piss poor prior to that though, almost switched it over it was pissing me off that much, really frustrated. Really need to pull our finger out now and stop going through the motions, this title is there for the taking.

Fucking Paddypower fucked me over. I had a fiver on Watford and cashed out when they scored and then stuck a fiver on the draw. As soon as we scored I tried cashing that out to bang it on a City win but the cunts wouldn't let me. Fuck off Paddypower you utter cunts.
I put £20 on City to win at 1-0 and got 13-2 odds :D What a start to the New Year :D

We didn't go 3 at the back, Fernandinho went to centre back!
The thing is g180aj I was shouting and screaming long time since I've lost it watching city like that, never been as relieved for a long time than this game, the importance of not losing this game has great ramifications on our season.

Just want to say thanks to the bloke who sorted me out with two tickets just minutes before kick off.

As for the match, wasn't pretty to watch for the most part. We seemed to make plenty of chances but no one wanted to step up and finish them off. Too much faffing about. We got lucky and got away with it.

*btw, there were some right proper moaning bastards next to me. Every player was a twat, every player was rubbish, every player was useless and the manager has no clue.

I admit there was some wayward moments tonight, and this year, but I just don't understand how people can follow a team when they seem to hate everything they do. It must be a miserable existence.

We could have won 5-0 today and the same tired old manic depressives would've been spouting the same old hackneyed clichés.
winning when not at your best, especially against a top 10 side away from home in the toughest league in the world, is the mark of a top side, with top players, amd a top manager.

Bluemoan, the talksport of the Internet forum world.

I agree with you mate
Why be so negative? They may as well stay on here and go on the match thread

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.