Watford post match thread

I'm not being funny .
But i wish we could be the like the Liverpool team of the 80s .
I don't remember Liverpool beating teams in the last minutes of a game .
Anyway it was very good win today .

great tactical change by the manager today it could have gone tits up but fair play to him
I'm a fan of Pellegrini, but it was anything but a great tactical change, and it very nearly did go tits up, within a minute. Putting our best player in a position he doesn't play, very nearly cost us another goal when they burst through the middle of the defence, he (MP) just got lucky. There would have been no way back from 2-0, and putting Bony on wasn't the catalyst to our come back, it was a bit of genius from Yaya, and luck from another poor corner.

Great we got 3 points, ultimately that is all that matters, but don't try to dress it up as some masterpiece from MP, because it was far from that.

Some real negativity on here. That was a great result and could be a turning point. We now have to get up for a real tough battle with Everton. We are just two games from another trip to Wembley. In years gone by we would have been in dreamland at this season. We are still in all 4 competitions, with a great draw in the champions league and on paper a decent set of fixtures in the league. Some of our fans have been so negative this year. We are playing in front of 50000 people every week and will hopefully win a trophy or two this season. Enjoy it!!

Damn, you sound like you don't listen to commentary from the rag loving media or read their bollox. Everyone get a glass of what he has and see the reality! 3 points from top, been to the hard away's already and ready to book Wembley and CL 1/4 final place.

Still somehow we have a massive small time mentality that's just looking at this last page. I don't give a shit about 30 years ago, I don't give a shit how this season would of been amazing in previous years it's the opposite living in the past of united/Liverpool. This is there here and now. Up to this point regardless of where we are we haven't been good enough. Today we got out of jail big time from two big moments from players, the kind that's been missing all season. That takes nothing away though and the 3 points and lift hopefully is huge.

Didn't deserve it, didn't play well at all, yaya is still somehow played in a two but job done let this be the turning point.

You have a small time attitude though......we won at Watford, Crystal Palace/Arse/Manure/Spuds have also won there (3 regular top 5), Liverpool were dicked 3 - 0!

This is reminding me of how the scum won their last title in 2013.

Cannot agree with that "individual genius save us" bollocks from the moaning camp.

Granted, there's the utmost quality in both Yaya and Kun finishes, but it was a team effort to be in that scoring position. Kolarov and Sagna crosses were acute and top quality as well, and before that Navas build up with Sagna and so.

And don't fucking forget that it's three points away against twelve man again.

People are exagerrating the bad in today's performance. Brats.

I'm a fan of Pellegrini, but it was anything but a great tactical change, and it very nearly did go tits up, within a minute. Putting our best player in a position he doesn't play, very nearly cost us another goal when they burst through the middle of the defence, he (MP) just got lucky. There would have been no way back from 2-0, and putting Bony on wasn't the catalyst to our come back, it was a bit of genius from Yaya, and luck from another poor corner.

Great we got 3 points, ultimately that is all that matters, but don't try to dress it up as some masterpiece from MP, because it was far from that.
Remind me where I ever tried to dress anything up from MP BUT Facts are Facts we were losing 1-0 the manager made the changes we won 2-1 Let us rejoice for fucks sake

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.