Watford post match thread

Where have some of these moaning fuc*kers been for the last 30 years .we are 3rd in the league at New Year makes a change from being near the bottom .semi final of League Cup still in Europe and up to now still in the FA Cup,Reading away at night still does not bear thinking about our expectations are much higher now but we still have to be realistic .great tactical change by the manager today it could have gone tits up but fair play to him

Some real negativity on here. That was a great result and could be a turning point. We now have to get up for a real tough battle with Everton. We are just two games from another trip to Wembley. In years gone by we would have been in dreamland at this season. We are still in all 4 competitions, with a great draw in the champions league and on paper a decent set of fixtures in the league. Some of our fans have been so negative this year. We are playing in front of 50000 people every week and will hopefully win a trophy or two this season. Enjoy it!!

The feeling when serg scored was worth every minute of shite football that's what it's all about!!!

Great result, but too many of our attacking players, don't put it in when we've not got the ball. Aguero, Bony, Silva, KDB, Sterling and Toure. Fernandinho does the work of two, but centre backs exposed all of the time. They do well considering there is little help in front of them.
This team is not good enough to win the league and those players will be too lazy for Peps pressing game. Big clear out in the Summer.

Well played lads today was a tough game defensively all over the show but we won we move on. To many people having a break down once we go a goal down lets just keep backing our team were doing alright.

Still somehow we have a massive small time mentality that's just looking at this last page. I don't give a shit about 30 years ago, I don't give a shit how this season would of been amazing in previous years it's the opposite living in the past of united/Liverpool. This is there here and now. Up to this point regardless of where we are we haven't been good enough. Today we got out of jail big time from two big moments from players, the kind that's been missing all season. That takes nothing away though and the 3 points and lift hopefully is huge.

Didn't deserve it, didn't play well at all, yaya is still somehow played in a two but job done let this be the turning point.

As much as Aguero's goal reminded me of his FA Cup Semi-final header, shades of Edin at Old Trafford with Yaya's

Still somehow we have a massive small time mentality that's just looking at this last page. I don't give a shit about 30 years ago, I don't give a shit how this season would of been amazing in previous years it's the opposite living in the past of united/Liverpool. This is there here and now. Up to this point regardless of where we are we haven't been good enough. Today we got out of jail big time from two big moments from players, the kind that's been missing all season. That takes nothing away though and the 3 points and lift hopefully is huge.

Didn't deserve it, didn't play well at all, yaya is still somehow played in a two but job done let this be the turning point.
You are right to think in the hear and now but as fans we used to be fanatical win lose or draw and we used to enjoy the games no matter how shit we were now the fan base has changed for the worse some are getting like them from the swamp cant believe how much our fans have changed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.