wayne bridge - mancini is my only handicap

LoveCity said:
Those defending him are making me scratch his head - yes it's okay for him to sit on his wage and take it if he has no moral qualms and professional pride. But his comments tell us he wants to play football so he is basically saying "I want my obscene wage but I'm not leaving [since I won't take a pay cut and no one will match my wages] and I want to play football and be in the first team despite not being good enough, and if I'm not with the first team it's unfair on me. City are wrong if they can't conform to my needs."
Action speaks louder than words. Bridge will never come out and say im 31 and on 90k a week. Im not going to lose out on my wages just so I can play for mid table team. hell even bogarde was saying Im training hard and ready to play if Im picked

Calcio said:
LoveCity said:
Those defending him are making me scratch his head - yes it's okay for him to sit on his wage and take it if he has no moral qualms and professional pride. But his comments tell us he wants to play football so he is basically saying "I want my obscene wage but I'm not leaving [since I won't take a pay cut and no one will match my wages] and I want to play football and be in the first team despite not being good enough, and if I'm not with the first team it's unfair on me. City are wrong if they can't conform to my needs."
Action speaks louder than words. Bridge will never come out and say im 31 and on 90k a week. Im not going to lose out on my wages just so I can play for mid table team. hell even bogarde was saying Im training hard and ready to play if Im picked
The thing is that his wage would stay the same (as City take up the slack on loanees) but the **** can't be arsed playing football.

Wayne Bridge, the new Danny Mills
OK enough...now please fuck off Wayne Bridge

Oh Wayne !!!
mind-me.jpg

Hinchcliffe's header said:
No, nothing classless about what Mancini said. Just watched and listened to the interview and it was stated that he had a conversation with Bridge before the start of LAST season telling Bridge that he wasn't going to be part of future plans. Don't for one minute believe that they have never spoken a word since. Just saying that Bridge knew 16 months ago that he had no future, but he's obviously happy not playing.

Maybe it's just how I'm interpreting it, and again, it could be down to Bobby's English

"Bridge said I don't speak to him. That is not true," Mancini said. "I spoke with Bridge last season and the season before, two years ago.

Maybe even how it's written, but that implies he's spoken to him twice in 2 years IMO and is taking the piss a little bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.