Wayne bridge unavailable for england

erocsevil said:
lee-mcfc said:
baines or warnock for left back then

How do you have over 7000 posts in less that a year? I'm not gonna go through your posts, but do you spout complete or utter crap?

iv got a lot to talk about and discuss things is that alright with YOU Pal?

Bluemoon115 said:
Also he's probably thought "Represent fans who have been singing shite at me recently (Opposition fans)? Fuck that"

Exactly, particularly them inbreds Hull

I'm seperated with a child and if someone i knew started boning my ex missus ,i'd have something to say at least. Imagine sharing a hotel with someone you knew had shagged your missus.You'd go fucking insane.

There is a line and terry has crossed it.I would have done the same thing. Just imagine if it was gerrards missus or lampards? Who would be out of the squad then?

I say fair play to Wayne. If he didn't want to spend a month in the company of that twat Terry and knew it would divide the camp then I reckon this tough decision he has made is the correct one.

I used to be buzzing about World Cup year but the more I read about the pricks who pull on the England shirt and realize these lads have absolutely fuck all respect for anything the less I am arsed about England. I will cheer them on in the summer but I know deep down they wouldn't piss on me if I was on fire.

I don't blame Bridge at all for not wanting to play in the same team as Terry. I understand that some of you think he's being pathetic and think you'd just get on with it if it was you but the truth is, you don't know how you react to things until you're in the situation.

I think that what Bridge has done is actually for the benefit of England and not just himself. At the end of the day I'd rather a player was honest that they don't want to be in a situation than started a game and completely screwed up because their head was elsewhere.

I also completely agree that after not having the balls to resign as captain and forcing Capello to remove the captaincy from him, Terry should be the one who isn't playing for England.

Pigeonho said:
Hughes_head_scout said:
Capello was always gonna pick JT so why did he leave it this late to issue the statement?

Its just cutting his nose off to spite his face, like a kid in a sweet shop who wants one thing but isn't willing to compromise on it. Now England suffer, potentially, because of this. There is nothing stopping Bridge joining up with England, kicking shit out of Terry and putting the issue to bed.

Saturday will be interesting as the reports today say he won't shake Terry's hand and you just know the Sky cameras will be focussed right on that moment.

Acting like a woman in my view.
Some people have MORALS even footballers.

Blue-Blood said:
I don't blame Bridge at all for not wanting to play in the same team as Terry. I understand that some of you think he's being pathetic and think you'd just get on with it if it was you but the truth is, you don't know how you react to things until you're in the situation.

I think that what Bridge has done is actually for the benefit of England and not just himself. At the end of the day I'd rather a player was honest that they don't want to be in a situation than started a game and completely screwed up because their head was elsewhere.

I also completely agree that after not having the balls to resign as captain and forcing Capello to remove the captaincy from him, Terry should be the one who isn't playing for England.
AND SO SAY ALL OF US. WELL SAID.

Been thinkin about this and have come round to Bridge's way of thinking. I don't know the ins and outs of it all so a bit harsh to say he's being a woman about it. I stand by how I think i would deal with it, but then again i'm not in that position so I don't know. One thing this has got me thinking though is, is it the ultimate revenge from Bridge? By doing this is he creating such hatred towards Terry off his England colleagues and the nation as a whole by himself missing out on a world cup?

If wayne bridge is the 2nd best leftback in this country, its not saying
much for the rest of them...

Pigeonho said:
Been thinkin about this and have come round to Bridge's way of thinking. I don't know the ins and outs of it all so a bit harsh to say he's being a woman about it. I stand by how I think i would deal with it, but then again i'm not in that position so I don't know. One thing this has got me thinking though is, is it the ultimate revenge from Bridge? By doing this is he creating such hatred towards Terry off his England colleagues and the nation as a whole by himself missing out on a world cup?

Nah Terry made most normal thinking people in this nation dislike him (except Chelsea fans) years ago

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.