Wayne bridge unavailable for england

Good news for City.

Bad news that Bridge is clearly upset with Terry, and no doubt getting fed up with the media circus

England are the last of my worries and I'm English.....Get you head down Bridgey and play out of your skin for the team that really matters. Shocking last night though!

Re: bridge not playing for england

Matty said:
I can see why he's done it. Terry is obviously going to be in the lineup and, with Ashely Cole out injured, so was Bridge. Would you want to be playing football alongside Terry after what's happened? Plus Bridge knows full well that Cole will be fit for the World Cup and he'll just be a squad player anyway.

I find it extremely uncomfortable sharing the same planet with John Terry. But I can cope with it, get on, and hope that our different existences don't juxtapose too often.

There now begins all the usual crap about Bridge not being the best left back, Bridge walking away, unpatriotic.

Why cannot he simply make a decision to withdraw for his own reasons, let the rest of the world revolve on its own crooked axis, and leave it at that?

Sky Blue said:
England are the last of my worries and I'm English.....Get you head down Bridgey and play out of your skin for the team that really matters. Shocking last night though!
one thing to remember is that bridge has a child with that woman, so he cant just do one and get over it. she is a constant reminder, as are most opposition fans. we can all see it has mashed his head, so the right decision is to play the club football and remove himself from the limelight of england duty.

Re: bridge not playing for england

Lancet Fluke said:
Think his decision is extremely odd and doesn't make him look particularly good. That said, I couldn't really give a shit whether he plays for England or not.

Yep ...... i'd agree with that!

If he doesn't appear to care , why should anyone else?

Just thought I'd point out that this is very "Big 4" style. I don't think it's a coincidence that this decision has come just before we play Chelsea, it is very much the kind of thing the "Big 4" do to try and unsettle teams before they play them.

im not going on Saturday, but to the lads and lasses that are, can you please get a few Bridge songs going. I reckon he is going to get pelters off the Chelsea fans.

lets show him our support and back him all the way.

(also if De Jong is reading this, please snap that c*nt Terry in half)

i8rags said:
Sky Blue said:
one thing to remember is that bridge has a child with that woman, so he cant just do one and get over it. she is a constant reminder, as are most opposition fans. we can all see it has mashed his head, so the right decision is to play the club football and remove himself from the limelight of england duty.

Agreed, I'm glad he's pulled out. One bad pass and the likes of Bum Boy Winter and all would be baying for blood. I hope Terry has a fucking nightmare tournament.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.