Wayne bridge unavailable for england

Unknown_Genius said:
levets said:
Bridge is hardly whiter than white himself
----------
Do you know him personally? No.. Then how can you make this statement..

No, I don't, but he like Terry also has a problem with not being able to keep his cock in his pants...

Unknown Genius, I doubt you have ever been in a football dressing room in your life pal. I have never read so much rubbish in all my life .....think the saying goes "if you know nowt say nowt" !

Wayne deserves great credit for putting Enland first.

Obviously he has no interest in being around John Terry any more than he has to and he is right it would become a circus. Also I have just heard that clown Merson on SSN saying that 'he has rushed his decision, he didn't have to do this now' - well when do City play Chelsea? SATURDAY. When does the England squad get named? SUNDAY. So I think this is absolutely the correct time to do it. What a fucking tit. Could imagaine the outcry in Sundays papers over the fact that Bridge didn't shake Terry's hand at the start of the game on Saturday with regards to England?

That won't happen now.

Well done Wayne, you have come through this with your dignity intact. Some things are more important than football - even in a World Cup year.

I hope Wayne picks a fight with JT on Saturday, Carlitos will be there to back him up, he doesnt mind fighting bigger guys!! (although he doesnt seem to be very good at it)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdBIx8bhywc[/youtube]

I can see his decision coming back to haunt him for a very long time.
I will support him all the way but doesnt stop me being very disappointed with his decision.

Lindowman said:
Unknown_Genius said:
No, I don't, but he like Terry also has a problem with not being able to keep his cock in his pants...

Unknown Genius, I doubt you have ever been in a football dressing room in your life pal. I have never read so much rubbish in all my life .....think the saying goes "if you know nowt say nowt" !

For your information..... I have, so I think your pithy saying applies to you also.

Am i wrong in thinking that Bridge had split up with his ex before Terry got involved with her ?
If that is the case then i don't see what the problem is, what his ex gets up to when they are no longer together is absolutely nothing to do with him.
If i've got it wrong and Terry was involved with her whilst she was living with Bridge then i apologise.

really awkward situation...
i guess i see his side by pulling himself out of the squad. that would be 1 uneasy locker room. people would probably start unwillingly picking sides. btw, am i the only 1 who thinks terry is very overrated? 1 on 1, he's an average defender at best, plays very well in a good system though. england's defence besides cole is a joke if you ask me though, ferdinand is another 1 that's highly overrated. 1st real clinical team england come up against in the world cup & they're out.

Pigeonho said:
bugsyblue said:
Fair enough mate but would you at least not bang on the bodyguard sound track, and sit down in the corner of the room with her knickers held right up to your nose and have a good old cry?! Come on you know you would.

Only if they were stained.

_______________ FLATLINED!!!!

***side note***
have a strong feeling terry will commit a horrendous mistake in the WC that will cause england to get knocked out in the quarters or something. something that he'll never live down, much worse than the PK miss in the champs league final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.