Wayne Bridge.....where was he when Kaboul....

Both Bridge & Zab were fucked,Ned & Micah should have been on with Ned at LB & Micah at RB,we could have even put him in midfield with Nige & had AJ swapping from LW to RW..............the vierra substitution was a fuckin crippler it gave them the chance to remove lennon without much difference.
The blame does NOT lie with Bridge it was the manager AGAIN with his shite substitutions.

bluemanc said:
Both Bridge & Zab were fucked,Ned & Micah should have been on with Ned at LB & Micah at RB,we could have even put him in midfield with Nige & had AJ swapping from LW to RW..............the vierra substitution was a fuckin crippler it gave them the chance to remove lennon without much difference.
The blame does NOT lie with Bridge it was the manager AGAIN with his shite substitutions.

That doesn't excuse him from not shaking the manager's hand though.

However, you slice the blame for me you cannot look further than a fresh SWP who was not arsed to track back and cover a RB who had been up and down the pitch for 80 minutes. If you care to note, exactly the same as when he did not track back to cover a nackered Ned in the Derby game when Scholes scored from a cross. If he does not like his £60K a week, on those two performances he can Fck right off. No way can you blame a manager for bad substitutions when subs like SWP cannot be bothered.

Kaboul just skipped right past him. Lets be honest, Kaboul isn't exactly the most nimble wing back is he.

Bridge started well when he came back from injury, but he's just got worse and worse as it's gone on. Definitely something we need to address, he just isn't good enough.

I think both our full back positions
need to be given serious consideration.
How many times have we seen it.
Acres of space for opponents to cause real damage
because our fullbacks have gone awol

a common theme, seems we're never happy with left backs, ball, garrido, sylvinho, bridge etc! Always seems that our left back is left 2 on 1 meaning he cant dive in and is struggling to cover the cross. Maybe we should be looking at the players infront of him?
Personally i'm a fan of bridge i like the way he attacks and there must be a reason why chelsea bought him in the past and why he was englands second choice behind the best left back in the world.
The one thing i would say against him is that sometimes he seems flustered and doesn't make a decision, putting more pressure on himself.
I think he'll still be around next season and will be part of what will hopefully be a very successful side!

Bridge was the most overmatched man on the pitch. If there was one person who looked like they didn't belong on this level, it was Bridge. Adebayor, for all that he did wrong, at least looked like he had the talent to compete.

He obviously can't be first team in the fall.

There is a reason why he was second best at Chelsea

you might say we never have anyone in the box but when we rarely have done, has he ever put a decent cross in?? They never make it over the closest cente half or even worse the full back

harsh but if we wanna be taken seriously we need to invest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.