Wayne Bridge

I would say hes one of the most overpriced players we have bought along with Daley,Vuoso,Bradbury etc.And to think he played for England!

SWSB said:
I would say hes one of the most overpriced players we have bought along with Daley,Vuoso,Bradbury etc.And to think he played for England!

Well he was actually quite good for a few years and then something went wrong and he steadily declined

SWSB said:

It really shocked me when i seen we had released Vouso after spending £5 Million on him! What a waste of money and back then we needed it.

pee dubya said:
The worst player i've seen play for us is probably Jonathan D'Laryea.

Exactly same logic here, the worst player to have ever played for us will not played much at all and probably come through the ranks of the academy.

Jonathan D'Laryea is certainly a worse player than Vuoso (who never played at all) or Glauber Berti.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
In no way is he even close to the worse player to ever play for us

Danny Mills by a country mile.

But to the OP let me ask, your employer offers you X amount per week on a 5 year contract beyond your wildest dreams. You accept.
After 18 months your employer realises you need replacing but you can only find work else where for a lot less. Would you take the vast reduction and go elsewhere or say ''I have a 5 year contract at X amount regardless if you want me or not?''

I know which one I would do!
I can certainly see that argument, however football is a bit different, whilst he'd earn less money elsewhere he'd actually get to play football, and possibly even win a thing or two. I guess it all depends whether the money or the success is more important to you. Lets face it, wherever he ended up he'd still be on a ridiculously high wage by normal standards.

A decent Footballer who was ridiculously over price because he played for Chelsea.

Certainly the most one footed player I have seen.
If he dropped something and it fell 2 degrees to his right, instead of turning 2 degrees right to pick it up he would turn 358 degrees to his left to get it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.