Wayne Hennessey

The bit that intrigues me is how Hennessy obviously thought that of the two possible defences, being viewed by everyone as quite outstandingly thick in every respect was a better option than "look it was a joke, ok - can we move on now?".

I know footballers generally aren't the brightest but if that is true makes him seem an even bigger cock than if he knew what he was doing

The verdict was that this pose was misconstrued, the panel has to be bent.

_105084912_hennessey_twitter2.jpg

The verdict was that this pose was misconstrued, the panel has to be bent.

_105084912_hennessey_twitter2.jpg

haha first time I've seen this, not sure what the context was, but it looks like he was just pissing about, nothing to see here move along......but to come out with the shite he has is frankly more offensive than the initial act

Next time I get a speeding ticket I want Hennesey's lawyer. "I didn't know what that number 30 meant next to the road, I thought it was how far it is to the next pub".

How many people did this sign at school just pissing about, everyone knows what it means, he would have been better just saying "Sorry yes I was pissed and having banter with my German mate".

So we are meant to believe that a 32 year old man doesn't know a nazi salute. My first thought is b*llocks than my second thought is how sad it is that people of his age don't know what remembrance days stands for or know so little about WW1 and WW2,Yet I would guess he has played in games near or on the 11th November yet he doesn't know why he is doing a minutes silence.....or wearing a poppy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.