Wayne Pele Rooney (merged)

The difference is Sonny Jim, that Crouch and Defoe are not the WORLDS GREATEST PLAYER EVER tm. You Rags bask in his ability to take Hull to pieces, but can not see the game on the world stage. I'd wager there are at least 10 strikers in the world better. Play Rooney in a 'better' (technically that is) league than the prem. Which is most. He'll be marking out the lines like in that Nike ad.

Pele was skillful, quick, charismatic and scored goals at a ridiculously consistent rate. 90+ caps for Brazil, 80 odd goals, says it all along with over 1000 career goals. Rooney has a brain the size of a peanut, has only just had a consistent and fruitful season and tbh only shows minor flashes of skill.

rooney hasent got the class or tempement to do it at the top level simple 2 world cups no goals and if it would of been summer in sa he would of been even worse

My opinion is he's a good player but looks like he either believes his own hype that he has to do everything himself or he has absolutely no respect for his team mates. Constantly trying to beat 4 players and shooting straight at the defenders or blazing over rather than play a simple pass to a better placed team mate.

I think I read on here an Everton fan saying that United had ruined him and he can no longer do the inspirational stuff like the goal he scored against Arsenal. I'd wait for a season or two before we start laughing at him though

just been watching a report regarding Sir Stanley Mathews and his work in South Africa working with black players and coaching in the townships, the respect that the Africans had for his work is a credit to the man, what a credit to England and English football.

Can you ever imagine Rooney being talked about in the same way in years to come, like others have said before me, scouse tosser has no CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was out of his depth at the World Cup. I don't know what i hate more, him or the wank-fest led by grown men on tv that surrounds him

He tap a few in next year agaist Wigan, West Ham and the like and he'll be 'world class' again.

grimsby blue said:
just been watching a report regarding Sir Stanley Mathews and his work in South Africa working with black players and coaching in the townships, the respect that the Africans had for his work is a credit to the man, what a credit to England and English football.

Can you ever imagine Rooney being talked about in the same way in years to come, like others have said before me, scouse tosser has no CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be fair, I can. That he came to some poor African nation, ate all of what little food there was left, and created a national famine.

He shouldn't have even had chance to embarrass himself today he should either have been sent home in disgrace for what he said about the fans(he's a fine one to talk about loyalty) or been dropped for beingh shite in the last 3 matches.
World-class my arse, he's called that by people who call Tevez a 'head-less chicken. How is he getting on by the way?...I rest my case

Sing it.

HE GOES BY THE NAME OF THE WHITE PELE (against Wigan, Burnley and Hull)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.