Wayne Pele Rooney (merged)

Gelson Fernandes outscored Rooney in this World Cup. FACT!
28v7dxc.jpg

He's a white phil caicedo.

If anything at all positive has come out of this world cup exit it will be that people have finally realised what an over rated shit bag Rooney is.

I'm sure some bell whif like Ian McGarry will say he was unfit or being restricted by Capello but the truth is, the fat wanker doesn't have the brain or ability to ever be a truly world class player.

I can't help but think the whole England team are made to look good by their foreign team mates creating space and creating chance after chance for douche bags like Woonsy. I thought Lampard played well today but that doesn't make up for 10 years of utter mediocrity in an England shirt.

This whole generation needs replacing. Only Ashley Cole from tonights line up should be in a new look England team.

svennis pennis said:
He's a white phil caicedo.

If anything at all positive has come out of this world cup exit it will be that people have finally realised what an over rated shit bag Rooney is.

I'm sure some bell whif like Ian McGarry will say he was unfit or being restricted by Capello but the truth is, the fat wanker doesn't have the brain or ability to ever be a truly world class player.

I can't help but think the whole England team are made to look good by their foreign team mates creating space and creating chance after chance for douche bags like Woonsy. I thought Lampard played well today but that doesn't make up for 10 years of utter mediocrity in an England shirt.

This whole generation needs replacing. Only Ashley Cole from tonights line up should be in a new look England team.

I quite liked Caceido!

Agreed re Cole, he's the only English player who could conceivably be in a World 11 for me. Too bad he cheated on Cheryl Cole, that's worse than fisting the Queen in this country.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.